Hiting the club for the 1st time tonight. Dos and donts?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Me and 4 other friends are going out 2night(im 24 years old) i know im much older but i never been to a club only bars:francis::yeshrug:
Any tips on Club game in 2017? i can't really dance btw:francis:
I've watch Tariq nasheed club game videos but im assuming it's outdated...

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Pregame so you'll go in there loose.
Use Uber.
Don't buy no broad a drink.
Try not to hug the wall or post up in one spot all night, move around and mingle with some hoes, even if you gotta leave from your group.
Club hopping would be ideal if you can.
Just have fun.

They grow up so fast
full

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Focus on the music, have two drinks, do a two step. (Learn to dance bruh, you'll have more fun) . That's it. Do NOT focus on women. Pay attention to them, but don't FOCUS on them. Trust me.

Look for your cues but don't go ATTACKING for the cues.

Now, all that being said. It depends on the club. Some clubs are wack.. ppl dnt dance they just post up n take selfies. Some clubs are havens for trouble. Some clubs are wild as fukk n shyt might be fun but also get out of control.

Focus on the energy. And dnt get pissy drunk. Get a buzz. Also, dress up. Even if there's no dress code. Cologne fam. Wear it. Look your best. Your goal is to have fun. Dont become hyper focused on that, but that IS your main focus

Conclusion: if this is all too much words bruh, stick to the first paragraph of this post. That's the gist.

I club a lot. I love the music and the vibe. I could drop gems, and jewels but its your FIRST time so just stick to the first paragraph.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
If you were going solo or with a date I could understand needing advice, but you're going with a group of guys you'll be okay. Just have fun.

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
Dress Fly & B Chill

If U A Chick Tries To Fwu Joke Bout How U Cant Dance For shyt, She Gon Laugh & Dat shyt Prolly Finna Lead To U Gettin Sumn Later

Go in dat bytch wit a open mind fukk allat otha shyt u deal wit

Smoke a Jay before u rock

Club Hop

Learn How To Vibe Wit Da Music

Dont Be A Stonefaced nikka Look Approachable

Once U Go U Wont Stop My nikka

giphy.gif

:banderas: