Hiting the club for the 1st time tonight. Dos and donts?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Focus on the music, have two drinks, do a two step. (Learn to dance bruh, you'll have more fun) . That's it. Do NOT focus on women. Pay attention to them, but don't FOCUS on them. Trust me.

Look for your cues but don't go ATTACKING for the cues.

Now, all that being said. It depends on the club. Some clubs are wack.. ppl dnt dance they just post up n take selfies. Some clubs are havens for trouble. Some clubs are wild as fukk n shyt might be fun but also get out of control.

Focus on the energy. And dnt get pissy drunk. Get a buzz. Also, dress up. Even if there's no dress code. Cologne fam. Wear it. Look your best. Your goal is to have fun. Dont become hyper focused on that, but that IS your main focus

Conclusion: if this is all too much words bruh, stick to the first paragraph of this post. That's the gist.

I club a lot. I love the music and the vibe. I could drop gems, and jewels but its your FIRST time so just stick to the first paragraph.
Thanks breh:whoo: "don't focus on women pay attention to them":ehh: well said:ehh:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Dress Fly & B Chill

If U A Chick Tries To Fwu Joke Bout How U Cant Dance For shyt, She Gon Laugh & Dat shyt Prolly Finna Lead To U Gettin Sumn Later

Go in dat bytch wit a open mind fukk allat otha shyt u deal wit

Smoke a Jay before u rock

Club Hop

Learn How To Vibe Wit Da Music

Dont Be A Stonefaced nikka Look Approachable

Once U Go U Wont Stop My nikka

giphy.gif

:banderas:
Rep:salute:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The irony is the 3 other friends I'm going with all hug the wall alot:francis: that's what I've been hearing from other people:hhh:.. I know that's a big don't so imma try and stay on the move no matter what:ehh:

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
Don't jus try to fw a random bytch or u gonna get dropped by her nikka

If a Chick seems to go over da top to fwu she tryna set u up or she just wants bread from u

Don't black df out but get a lil tipsy for better experience

channelblond

Banned
Daps
I have a three second rule, if I see a girl I like I make my move, so I don't overthink it

When I see a girl, I like I don't talk to her friends first...but I speak to the girl in question...unless the friend is a male, I may say whats up, to see his energy towards the girl

No pick up lines ---- women are going to think you're a weirdo

Look approachable

Dress well

I like to have open liner it could be a compliment, or anything to the get conversation flowing

Just be relaxed and have confidence

Good eye contact

People forget the power of physical touch it sends a message that verbal words cant, such as a touch of a hand, a touch on a leg

Remember you are the buyer, not the seller

Don't focus on outcomes, just enjoy yourself

Some girls wont give up on first meeting you, so you will have to get their contact number

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The irony is the 3 other friends I'm going with all hug the wall alot:francis: that's what I've been hearing from other people:hhh:.. I know that's a big don't so imma try and stay on the move no matter what:ehh:
imo thats one of the biggest dont

that posture is a PSA to everyone that your the awkward socially weird nikka

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Focus on the music, have two drinks, do a two step. (Learn to dance bruh, you'll have more fun) . That's it. Do NOT focus on women. Pay attention to them, but don't FOCUS on them. Trust me.

Look for your cues but don't go ATTACKING for the cues.

Now, all that being said. It depends on the club. Some clubs are wack.. ppl dnt dance they just post up n take selfies. Some clubs are havens for trouble. Some clubs are wild as fukk n shyt might be fun but also get out of control.

Focus on the energy. And dnt get pissy drunk. Get a buzz. Also, dress up. Even if there's no dress code. Cologne fam. Wear it. Look your best. Your goal is to have fun. Dont become hyper focused on that, but that IS your main focus

Conclusion: if this is all too much words bruh, stick to the first paragraph of this post. That's the gist.

I club a lot. I love the music and the vibe. I could drop gems, and jewels but its your FIRST time so just stick to the first paragraph.
I been out here for a lil minute

Drop those gems for a young breh