Hiting the club for the 1st time tonight. Dos and donts?

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
The irony is the 3 other friends I'm going with all hug the wall alot:francis: that's what I've been hearing from other people:hhh:.. I know that's a big don't so imma try and stay on the move no matter what:ehh:
Don't even bother leaving the crib :francis:. The most important part of going out to club besides being open to whatever is making sure you going wit nikkas that's willing to show out.

If your bros just hugging the wall the whole night y'all gonna miss out on a lot of opportunity, imo.

Last edited:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
If you can get your pistol in. Do. If you cant. Take a blade. If you can't do that. Razor In your shoe. And final situation razor In your mouth. Have the street sweeper In the trunk. Make sure to start beef with a random click. [/reporting from 1994 NYC]

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
If you can get your pistol in. Do. If you cant. Take a blade. If you can't do that. Razor In your shoe. And final situation razor In your mouth. Have the street sweeper In the trunk. Make sure to start beef with a random click. [/reporting from 1994 NYC]
We got nikkas time traveling on here.:russ: