HIV Positive HS Track Coach Indicted on 119 Counts of Sexual Assault on @ Least 24 Teen Males

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
and the cycle continues...:palm:
hope the community is able to come together to make this right:bustback:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I keep telling y'all that Black LGBT nikkas are uselsss in the grand scheme of things.

All they wanna do is listen to Beyoncé, do make up turorials on YouTube and spread AIDS.

These are sick deviant negroes with nothing to offer, and then they wonder why the Black community rejects them. :mjlol:

Obama is gone fakkits, no one to protect you now :ufdup:
Twitter needs you byke :wow:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
This b*stard teaches at the school
my daughter is going too...after registering her for school...the news stopped my mom...my daughter and I for an interview...my mom tried to pass the interview off to me but she was drivin' so...:yeshrug:this muthafukka should get the death penalty!!!...Hope he gets raped in jail by aids infested fags...and stabbed up in his sleep!!!...sick muthafukkin' b*stard!!!...

You from dc not Bmore:duck:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You from dc not Bmore:duck:

This didn't happen in Baltimore...is that the only city you know in Maryland?...I was born in DC...I'm from P.G. homie...Oxon Hill to be exact...which is a DC suburb...how u gonna tell me where I'm from???...I moved to Charles County 9 months ago...wanted my daughter to go to a better school and historically...Waldorf is more chill and serene than P.G. and the district...but as you can see Charles County got a pedephile and sexual assault issue like Virginia...

where did you get Baltimore from?...:usure:That's like 45 minutes to an hour from me and Baltimore is it's own entity and culture apart from The DMV which is the DC Metroplitan area...I'm from Oxon Hill homie...get it right...:ufdup:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Castration

Life in prison

Gen pop

shyt like this makes me wish we had stoning

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
black boys are the #1 victims of sexual assualt/molestation... out of all genders and ethnicities