HIV Positive HS Track Coach Indicted on 119 Counts of Sexual Assault on @ Least 24 Teen Males

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Scary part is sex offenders are all around us.
Check out your area and you will probably choke.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lifetime Risk of HIV, by State
Overall, an American has a 1 in 99 chance of being diagnosed with HIV at some point in his or her life. But that lifetime risk is greater for people living in the South than in other regions of the country. The lifetime risk of HIV diagnosis is highest in the District of Columbia, followed by Maryland, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, New York, Texas, New Jersey, Mississippi, South Carolina, North Carolina, Delaware, and Alabama.
Geographic Distribution | Statistics Overview | Statistics Center | HIV/AIDS | CDC
Maryland and d.c. are right between the house in Virginia and the Apartment in Delaware State so....:francis:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
They get horses and attach a horse to each arm and leg and run them away from the body, you end up with 4 pieces (quarters)

drawnandquartered.png
That's what I assumed it was

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Put his hand in a garbage disposal, turn it on, then put him in a bathtub full of piranhas....

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You ever read a thread title and :wtf: :what: :mindblown:

I legit said WHAT?! aloud when I read the title

nah death 2 good for this bytch mafukka.. like someone else said, line him up for the parents

if this happened though :manny: