• Pharrell

Votes: 92 33.3%
  • Timbaland

Votes: 69 25.0%

• Total voters

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
for the record, i never said that timbaland & missy werent hip-hop.

i made comments like "theyre not hip-hop people" and "theyre not really hip-hop like that"

big difference.

either yall cant hang in a convo or yall caught feelings because you probably hold them in high-regard for whatever reason.:heh:

nikka or cac, you have no idea what you're talking about. Didn't you get exposed for being younger than me at one point?

Acting like you're a hip hop luminary when you were 2 in 1992 :mjlol: Talmin bout "yo that Doggystyle album had a bigger impact. Timbaland was copying the West Coast. I've been listening to hip hop since before being in my daddy's nutsack."

STFU. wackjob

i was 2 in '92 now? and youre putting words into my mouth. timbaland copying the west coast? wtf?

i didnt get exposed for chit. im 30 and my background is common knowledge on here. ive been a known poster on this board since 2001.

i probably told you myself that im younger than you are. dikkhead. and obviously that means absolutely nothing considering that i have baby cousins born in the '90s that got into hip-hip around the same time as you. lol. youre a joke.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
im 30 and my background is common knowledge on here. ive been a known poster on this board since 2001.

i probably told you myself that im younger than you are. dikkhead. and obviously that means absolutely nothing considering that i have baby cousins born in the '90s that got into hip-hip around the same time as you. lol. youre a joke.

all that sounds good in your mind, but to anyone else it's just funny.

Nobody really gets into hip hop (nor starts to understand its deeper implications) till they're at least a teen. You were 13 in 1998 or 1999. You probably got into hip hop when Eminem came out. The start of your era is Eminem and them.

Mine is Mase and DMX.

You really think 1997 is the first time I heard hip hop? :dead: My pops put me onto that shyt from early. I'm not gonna sit here and pretend like I was knowledgeable about shyt till I was a teen in '97. I heard Snoop, Naughty By Nature, Arrested Development, Hammer, Heavy D, Fresh Prince all the way back in the early, early 90s. It doesn't fukking count.

Fall the fukk back.

You're a younger dweeb who pretends to know more than you actually know. Overcompensating for some shyt.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Hmm, should Dre even be on that list? He's like the ghost of hip hop producers past at this point.

Anyway, with that said, I could remove Timb, Ye in second. Although Ye has his own (great) sound, he's not my favorite sampling producer.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Timbaland Dre Pharell all better than Kanye.. sorry. Hits wayyyy too deep in hip hop and R&B.. Ye got maybe 3 R&B classics