How can you hate another Black person?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Not rhetorically, but only if it applies to you :mjpls:
Note: I'm on my phone, I microdosed a shroom, meditating on life, no matter your ethnic group, if you honestly hate another Black ethnic group, you're better off transferring that hate towards other races, they already see us as a mass, why are you doing the same, fakkit? :mindblown:

It ain't all a perfect, "We all Black", RBG world; there's nuance but honestly, as an adult, I've personally never had issues with entire ethnic groups before, IRL or online :mjlol: :manny:

I'm African American (or "ADOS"/"FBA"; mom is from GA and ob is from NO) and from Miami, we all fukked up everywhere ngl, I know there was serious fukked up tension way back in the day, but I've always had Haitian (and Jamaican, Bahamian, Afro-Latino, etc. friends) growing up;

I played yugioh, basketball, and always went to school with Jeans, Josephs, and Jean-Josephs; y'all boys cool, there's fukk nikkas in every group, since I was jit I knew Zoes who treated me better than my own family a lot of times :mjcry: :manny:

I remember in 5th grade, we had Haitian Heritage Month for the first time, for whatever reason, I noticed differences but never really cared about them, learning about L'Ouverture and maybe Dessalines (public school, lykyk) then later on Boukman*, Sanite Bel Air (just read the Black Jacobins) made me more proud of being Black altogether:ehh:

*he was like John Okello, Ugandan and Tanzanian brehs might have more info on him; if you wanna lie to yourself, just say you're following his militia's rules: no raw meat, no alcohol, and no sex :ld:
I'm not even pan-African, flat Blackness is a psyop at this point, white writers and bankers :mjpls: fund Black actors, look at youtube, tiktok and magafakkits :scust:

Flat Blackness and controlled narratives are responsible for holding back West Africa, ethnic lines were artificially destroyed, that's absolutely depressing and it's happening to us out in the open right now, this ain't a thread about that and no, I absolutely do not care if any adult dates interracially at all...iykyk

We should embrace our differences and similarities as a whole, I just love being Black but I'm not giving money to entertainers in rbg clothes or psyops about it :scust:

I know this older Zoe man, the :flabbynsick: church clothes wearing uncles, he never dated a non-Haitian woman before, buddy said:

"I can't date these Haitian women anymore, they're always asking for you to pay for their hair and nails, I need an American one", neg looked at me like :dahell: when I laughed in his face :dead:

We're just too diverse and yet have some stuff in common, why not just be proud of your ethnic group and race at the same time and move accordingly? We got more to gain at the very least networking and planning a few years ahead with each other

Fill Collins

Daps
Black British brehs did all that shoegaze* stuff too; AR Kane, as well as a Guy called Gerald, 99% of 80s-90s dnb/jungle, I found all that by accident, and no :dame: but Bloc Party did pop punk but actually good, jfc :wow:

Original Man everywhere :blessed:

I still fw that 2000s grime stuff for some reason, it's like that weird, first wave of phonk/soundcloud from here over there
*/what cacs are poorly, poorly copying now, i'm talking about the white bands too :mjlol:

Fill Collins

Daps
It's just weirdos on the internet and crackers.

I've never met a black person who hates another a whole other diasporic group.

That's internet Fantasy.
I lurked here for a min until this acct got approved, it's died down and I've blocked suspect ppl but it's still weird to me

KingZaire_

Superstar
Daps
Very easy the person I love the most is black and the person I hate the most is black

Also if you want to spread your Pan-African shyt you can do it in better ways than this

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I grew up in NYC literally every black person has a different background. Some Jamaicans, Haitians, Trinidadian, Guyanese, Bajan, AAs, Nigerians etc. Literally we all looked at ourselves as black. There might be some shyt talking here (mainly people shytting on Haitians) and there but real serious beef over ethnicity literally was nonexistent.

Fill Collins

Daps
Very easy the person I love the most is black and the person I hate the most is black

Also if you want to spread your Pan-African shyt you can do it in better ways than this
nikka please, read my signature, I'm talking about being pragmatic about it

That Seinfeld shyt is kinda true, you gotta do the opposite of what ppl want you to think about a whole race :manny:

Yeen gotta eat fried plantains or even believe in voodoo to fw other Black folk

Do the opposite in general, I'm an atheist, I still go to church, why? If you work all week you can give yourself a day to talk about philosophy and clear your head constructively. Network too, it's the ppl you least suspect with money and influence in little congregations

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not rhetorically, but only if it applies to you :mjpls:
Note: I'm on my phone, I microdosed a shroom, meditating on life, no matter your ethnic group, if you honestly hate another Black ethnic group, you're better off transferring that hate towards other races, they already see us as a mass, why are you doing the same, fakkit? :mindblown:

It ain't all a perfect, "We all Black", RBG world; there's nuance but honestly, as an adult, I've personally never had issues with entire ethnic groups before, IRL or online :mjlol: :manny:

I'm African American (or "ADOS"/"FBA"; mom is from GA and ob is from NO) and from Miami, we all fukked up everywhere ngl, I know there was serious fukked up tension way back in the day, but I've always had Haitian (and Jamaican, Bahamian, Afro-Latino, etc. friends) growing up;

I played yugioh, basketball, and always went to school with Jeans, Josephs, and Jean-Josephs; y'all boys cool, there's fukk nikkas in every group, since I was jit I knew Zoes who treated me better than my own family a lot of times :mjcry: :manny:

I remember in 5th grade, we had Haitian Heritage Month for the first time, for whatever reason, I noticed differences but never really cared about them, learning about L'Ouverture and maybe Dessalines (public school, lykyk) then later on Boukman*, Sanite Bel Air (just read the Black Jacobins) made me more proud of being Black altogether:ehh:

*he was like John Okello, Ugandan and Tanzanian brehs might have more info on him; if you wanna lie to yourself, just say you're following his militia's rules: no raw meat, no alcohol, and no sex :ld:
I'm not even pan-African, flat Blackness is a psyop at this point, white writers and bankers :mjpls: fund Black actors, look at youtube, tiktok and magafakkits :scust:

Flat Blackness and controlled narratives are responsible for holding back West Africa, ethnic lines were artificially destroyed, that's absolutely depressing and it's happening to us out in the open right now, this ain't a thread about that and no, I absolutely do not care if any adult dates interracially at all...iykyk

We should embrace our differences and similarities as a whole, I just love being Black but I'm not giving money to entertainers in rbg clothes or psyops about it :scust:

I know this older Zoe man, the :flabbynsick: church clothes wearing uncles, he never dated a non-Haitian woman before, buddy said:

"I can't date these Haitian women anymore, they're always asking for you to pay for their hair and nails, I need an American one", neg looked at me like :dahell: when I laughed in his face :dead:

We're just too diverse and yet have some stuff in common, why not just be proud of your ethnic group and race at the same time and move accordingly? We got more to gain at the very least networking and planning a few years ahead with each other
Not gone lie

I hate you for this long ass post. Didn’t know when the scrolling would end :damn:

Fill Collins

Daps
Not gone lie

I hate you for this long ass post. Didn’t know when the scrolling would end :damn:
tl;dr: I love being Black and I love being AA at the same time

We're not "all black" but we're all diverse and potentially very powerful Black people

Save hate for other races but fw individuals for your own benefit :manny:

horizon

Superstar
Daps
I grew up in NYC literally every black person has a different background. Some Jamaicans, Haitians, Trinidadian, Guyanese, Bajan, AAs, Nigerians etc. Literally we all looked at ourselves as black. There might be some shyt talking here (mainly people shytting on Haitians) and there but real serious beef over ethnicity literally was nonexistent.
You encourage non black hispanics to call you nikkas in that city so the concept of ethnic pride might be lost on you inherently

Fill Collins

Daps
My hatred is all-inclusive.
Camus and Buddhism is a perfect release for justified anger and resentment breh

It doesn't matter but like Mishima said, "leave a beautiful corpse behind" no :dame: or :dame:

You encourage non black hispanics to call you nikkas in that city so the concept of ethnic pride might be lost on you inherently
For the most part as an actual child, them saying that was just them naturally just imitating us, children learn to hate, back then it was innocent

I had to stop talking to some former friends of mine when I got a bit older, like 16 or so, it felt weird hearing them say it and nine years late me beginning to stop using it myself like that :manny:

It's fine when we're in a group imo