How can you hate another Black person?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just talking about Black people, the media is making you shoehorn irreverent issues

I don't now why mfs are worried about alphabet ppl...adults can do whatever they want in private and they're gonna die in like two decades so who cares

Im didn't shoehorn anything. And obviously a lot of people do.. I just think people are going overboard with the sh*t, and it shows.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
That's pretty much it, yeah I've known plenty slick mouth foreigners, I'm not ashamed to tell them where they're from

But, I grew up around lower middle class Haitians, AAs, and WIs

Their Boule is so far white ass they all might as well start eating raw beef and mayonaise cassorole

They know how to hide broke legal and 2nd/3rd gen, they got public figures who launder all that shyt and hold it way back

It's a developing country issue, but a lot of Haitians I now are hard working ppl, but there's an equal number of slimy nikkas, same with everyone imo

No, I meant the ADOS Boule, as in, they literally believed we were all living in the p's, fukked up. When, no, they just don't be around YALL. My bestie was in Jack and Jill, I laughed all in their face as I apprised them that we ain't just been sitting around crying for 400 yrs. All the talking points we use now, I was saying in the late 90's.

Don't listen to their words, just watch their actions, just like with anybody else, and don't gaslight yourself.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Sh*t very real.. I got nieces and nephews who tell me that Nigerians, really the parents, hat american black men and women. Then when you go to the graduations, the Nigerian parents keep to themselves with their kids. Some won't even let their kids go to prom..
It happens, there's nothing wrong with that :manny:

There's a very small number of Nigerians I know, they're alright, not like im best buddies with em but I got no direct reason to hate

I can respect ppl with good decorum :ehh:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:Why does this subject get you so upset?

She probably had some bad experiences with them.. I don't mess with foreign blacks much, but when I've done business with them, it always was a good experience. I've seem them be a$$holes ADOS though.. So when someone says they don't f*ck with black foreigners, i can't knock them..

Fill Collins

Daps
No, I meant the ADOS Boule, as in, they literally believed we were all living in the p's, fukked up. When, no, they just don't be around YALL. My bestie was in Jack and Jill, I laughed all in their face as I apprised them that we ain't just been sitting around crying for 400 yrs. All the talking points we use now, I was saying in the late 90's.

Don't listen to their words, just watch their actions, just like with anybody else, and don't gaslight yourself.
I've just never had any bad experiences with WIs as a whole, I'm glad I learned about my AA history first, my parents made sure of that before I went to school :ehh:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
No, the whole point is to shyt on us, on a website about hip hop.

At minimum, they're hoping to catch some stragglers, but the dream is to shame us or ban us until we stfu. Look around and peep who's no longer here.

Are you accusing moderators, a moderator, or brooklynzson of being anti blk american, or banning blk american posters?

Fill Collins

Daps
She probably had some bad experiences with them.. I don't mess with foreign blacks much, but when I've done business with them, it always was a good experience. I've seem them be a$$holes ADOS though.. So when someone says they don't f*ck with black foreigners, i can't knock them..
It'll take time, maybe it won't be all the way but fukk it

Gotta do the opposite of what they tell you

shyt, I'm a proud atheist and go to church, it's good for the brain and there's soooo many connections and potential money in these congration, good smart ppl I just don't agree with

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:skip: Thanks for proving my point. Like I said, gaslighting. Nothing about that post evinced anger, stop.
How am I proving your point? I’ve noticed a pattern with you and am asking earnestly why this topic seems to bother you so much. We’re on the same side but it’s like anyone who doesn’t want to shyt on non-FBA is an “opps” to you. You post reasonably otherwise but this shyt always gets you hot and I’m seeking understanding.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Bro I’ve had bad experiences with people from all walks of life :mjlol: , including my own homegrown ADOS. It’s silly to generalize in this way. It sounds just like some racist cracka talk.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It's just weirdos on the internet and crackers.

I've never met a black person who hates another a whole other diasporic group.

That's internet Fantasy.

Post of the month. Been saying this and even made a thread about it. Only losers with no life that worship grifters online are pushing that shyt. These posters:

@Bunchy Carter
@SupremexKing
@Voice of Reason
@blackestofpanthers
The cac @JackRoss

are some of the lifeless dikkeaters who try to get daps and attention pushing that shyt and stay getting bushed cause moderation been told them it was corny and weirdo shyt that won't be tolerated on here. nikkas is clowns.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It's not so much about my experiences bc I don't allow ppl to treat me a certain way. Respect me and we good. Start with the slick shyt, then we gon be slick.

I'm more upset at ADOS for putting up with the disrespect, tbh. Why are you letting people talk to you like that? DGAF if they black, fukk them. I saw it then (bc I was with them in white spaces): they were softening the line, that line that used to exist bc wp were scared to get punched in the face.

I saw it happen irl, not the internet or multi player games or whatever. I saw the c00ning irl. I saw the back stabbing for white folk irl. I recognized the lack of a 'nod' decades ago. Yes, it left a bad taste because those arent the values of my people. Same way they talk about values, yeah, we have those too. By the end of college, I was bout done.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Have you forgotten all the 'You don't seem like all the other black people's, or did you not get them? Bc I did, plenty. Very fukking offensive. And these were people I was 'cool' with. I did a lot of shutting this shyt down when I was younger, had many real conversations, many of which echo the offensive sentiments you hear online.

Maybe you were around a different class of black immigrant...? I was with the wealthy ones. They had no idea the Boule class even existed until Our Kind of People. :mjlol:

I'd like for them to speak louder.

But they still here, right? :skip:

This stink broad lying and seeking attention. You see very little of that shyt in NY. If you Black you Black. Cacs gonna treat you like a Black person regardless of where the fukk your family is from. Ol' pandering, MAGA loving, trash ass poster.