How can you hate another Black person?

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I grew up in NYC literally every black person has a different background. Some Jamaicans, Haitians, Trinidadian, Guyanese, Bajan, AAs, Nigerians etc. Literally we all looked at ourselves as black. There might be some shyt talking here (mainly people shytting on Haitians) and there but real serious beef over ethnicity literally was nonexistent.
Bruh, thank you. I grew up in Miami and it’s exactly like what you described. It’s sad to see how some of this stuff is playing out online.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, it's real. My black boss, hates africans. A lot of africans don't like american blacks. This is real life

Sh*t very real.. I got nieces and nephews who tell me that Nigerians, really the parents, hat american black men and women. Then when you go to the graduations, the Nigerian parents keep to themselves with their kids. Some won't even let their kids go to prom..

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Sh*t very real.. I got nieces and nephews who tell me that Nigerians, really the parents, hat american black men and women. Then when you go to the graduations, the Nigerian parents keep to themselves with their kids. Some won't even let their kids go to prom..

Hush, this is one of those gaslighting threads.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Nah, it's real. My black boss, hates africans. A lot of africans don't like american blacks. This is real life
That's just how ppl are in general, it's learned :manny:

I've learned and made good connections with ppl who weren't AA, gotta keep an open mind and move accordingly

Fill Collins

Daps
I'm not gonna change my name to Kwame or start wearing daishikis but I've always just been cool with all kinds of Black people

I don't want to live anywhere near the Carribean or West Africa, at least at the moment

A lot of 2nd gen (legal) WIs will wholeheartedly agree with a lot of AAs on illegal hispanic and even Black immigration

If I had a dollar for every Haitian who wants to move back there and get stuff straight, I'd have a nice lil stash :manny:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm not gonna change my name to Kwame or start wearing daishikis but I've always just been cool with all kinds of Black people
Have you forgotten all the 'You don't seem like all the other black people's, or did you not get them? Bc I did, plenty. Very fukking offensive. And these were people I was 'cool' with. I did a lot of shutting this shyt down when I was younger, had many real conversations, many of which echo the offensive sentiments you hear online.

Maybe you were around a different class of black immigrant...? I was with the wealthy ones. They had no idea the Boule class even existed until Our Kind of People. :mjlol:

A lot of 2nd gen (legal) WIs will wholeheartedly agree with a lot of AAs on illegal hispanic and even Black immigration
I'd like for them to speak louder.

If I had a dollar for every Haitian who wants to move back there and get stuff straight, I'd have a nice lil stash :manny:
But they still here, right? :skip:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They got a "why black people hate the LGBTQ community" thread going now.. A majority of blacks not even thinking about those people. Even the gay, lesbian and bi sexuals don't even get down with the other letters.. If people got outside and GOT INVOLVED IN SH*T, then they'll know these things.

Fill Collins

Daps
Maybe you were around a different class of black immigrant...? I was with the wealthy ones.
That's pretty much it, yeah I've known plenty slick mouth foreigners, I'm not ashamed to tell them where they're from

But, I grew up around lower middle class Haitians, AAs, and WIs

Their Boule is so far white ass they all might as well start eating raw beef and mayonaise cassorole

They know how to hide broke legal and 2nd/3rd gen, they got public figures who launder all that shyt and hold it way back

It's a developing country issue, but a lot of Haitians I now are hard working ppl, but there's an equal number of slimy nikkas, same with everyone imo

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
They got a "why black people hate the LGBTQ community" thread going now.. A majority of blacks not even thinking about those people. Even the gay, lesbian and bi sexuals don't even get down with the other letters.. If people got outside and GOT INVOLVED IN SH*T, then they'll know these things.
No, the whole point is to shyt on us, on a website about hip hop.

At minimum, they're hoping to catch some stragglers, but the dream is to shame us or ban us until we stfu. Look around and peep who's no longer here.

Fill Collins

Daps
I'm just talking about Black people, the media is making you shoehorn irreverent issues

I don't now why mfs are worried about alphabet ppl...adults can do whatever they want in private and they're gonna die in like two decades so who cares

Fill Collins

Daps

At minimum, they're hoping to catch some stragglers, but the dream is to shame us or ban us until we stfu. Look around and peep who's no longer here.
If you're insinuating I'm messing with a hip hop message board by loving Black people as a whole? We're not one race but we all got common bonds and more to offer working together as a whole

It's a forum, come on

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:yeshrug: Its their msg board.