How can you tell if someone is a White Hispanic ?

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
For real when I see someone who I think is a White Hispanic I picture someone who looks like Christiana Aguilera or Ricky Martin. But some people on Thecoli see someone like Jennifer Lopez and say she looks white, but to me she looks like she would be a Mestiza same with the majority of Hispanics in America. Where I'm from most of the Hispanic's are of Mexican descent and the majority of them don't consider themselves Black, White, Native American, they just say that they're Mexican or whatever Nationality they are.

For instance I remember once in high school I was talking to this group of Mexican student's and I mentioned reading that the Majority of Mexicans were Mestizo which is white and Native American and the other majority were of Native American descent and all looked at me like :dahell: :why: :what: and told me I didnt know what I was talking about and that were just Mexican or Hispanic or Latino. I tried to explain to them what I had read and they still insisted none of what I was talking about was true.

But that's getting off topic, how can anyone tell if a Hispanic is a white Hispanic I mean it should be obvious but like I said sometimes people online will say someone who doesn't look remotely white and call that person a White Hispanic. Like Tariq Nasheed calling that woman Karenita a White Hispsnic. That woman didn't look remotely white and some people were saying she was Filipina so I don't know how he came to the conclusion she was a white Hispanic.

Daps
Part of it is some people are dumbasses that think anybody who has fair skin is white. Another part of it is a lot of fakkits are scared to confront “brown” people so they have to throw the white label on them when a brown person does or says some bullshyt

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
For real when I see someone who I think is a White Hispanic I picture someone who looks like Christiana Aguilera or Ricky Martin. But some people on Thecoli see someone like Jennifer Lopez and say she looks white, but to me she looks like she would be a Mestiza same with the majority of Hispanics in America.

Christina is basically white European from both sides. Her Ecuadorean father might have some indigenous heritage. Her mother's folks are from England.

Ricky and JLo, both have Puerto Rican/Caribbean ancestry, probably with varying mixes of Europe, African and indigenous (Taino) heritage within them.

The Caribbean features not so much the "Mestizo" blend off backgrounds, but mores the "Trigueña" mix.

Mestizo: a person of mixed blood; specifically : a person of mixed European and American Indian ancestry

Trigueña: in the Caribbean, someone of indigenous (Carib, Quisqueyano or Taino indians) African and European/Spanish heritage.

I wouldn't be surprised if on a DNA test, JLo's mom comes back with more Sub Saharan African heritage than Tina Knowles does.

22cd531fab2755667896aab96826b86b.jpg

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Charlie Sheen, Demi Lovato and Jada Diaz are white Hispanics, indigenous Hispanics are people like Michelle Rodriguez. Ones with half and half admixture would look something like Sofia Vergara.

It's easy for me to tell at least.

Michelle Rodriguez is far from indigenous. She's Puerto Rican and Dominican and genetically she's 1/4 African.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Christina is basically white European from both sides. Her Ecuadorean father might have some indigenous heritage. Her mother's folks are from England.

Ricky and JLo, both have Puerto Rican/Caribbean ancestry, probably with varying mixes of Europe, African and indigenous (Taino) heritage within them.

The Caribbean features not so much the "Mestizo" blend off backgrounds, but mores the "Trigueña" mix.

Mestizo: a person of mixed blood; specifically : a person of mixed European and American Indian ancestry

Trigueña: in the Caribbean, someone of indigenous (Carib, Quisqueyano or Taino indians) African and European/Spanish heritage.

I wouldn't be surprised if on a DNA test, JLo's mom comes back with more Sub Saharan African heritage than Tina Knowles does.

22cd531fab2755667896aab96826b86b.jpg
Yerp.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
For real when I see someone who I think is a White Hispanic I picture someone who looks like Christiana Aguilera or Ricky Martin. But some people on Thecoli see someone like Jennifer Lopez and say she looks white, but to me she looks like she would be a Mestiza same with the majority of Hispanics in America. Where I'm from most of the Hispanic's are of Mexican descent and the majority of them don't consider themselves Black, White, Native American, they just say that they're Mexican or whatever Nationality they are.

For instance I remember once in high school I was talking to this group of Mexican student's and I mentioned reading that the Majority of Mexicans were Mestizo which is white and Native American and the other majority were of Native American descent and all looked at me like :dahell: :why: :what: and told me I didnt know what I was talking about and that were just Mexican or Hispanic or Latino. I tried to explain to them what I had read and they still insisted none of what I was talking about was true.

But that's getting off topic, how can anyone tell if a Hispanic is a white Hispanic I mean it should be obvious but like I said sometimes people online will say someone who doesn't look remotely white and call that person a White Hispanic. Like Tariq Nasheed calling that woman Karenita a White Hispsnic. That woman didn't look remotely white and some people were saying she was Filipina so I don't know how he came to the conclusion she was a white Hispanic.

Just assume that most Hispanics identify themselves as white and then you'll be safe.