How can you tell if someone is a White Hispanic ?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
That's like saying a white Irishman.

Anyone that's from a Latino/Hispanic background is a Hispanic. I was just wrong about white Spaniards as they are already white, but they're still apart of Hispanics

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
No. They are Europeans. They are not the same as the best majority of Latinos you see coming to America these days.

They speak Spanish :mjlol:

So Jamaica doesn't speak English because they're not in or apart of America :mjlol:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
lol what do you think they'd say if you asked them.
They’ll say their region first (Andalucia, Catalan, Seville etc), then Spanish, then white. They are very particular about that even tho they look like cacs with bronzer tans to me:yeshrug:

Atleast the ones I’ve met.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Easily for the most part.

Neck the ears
Check the skin
Check the thumb
Check for a vaccine scar on the arm.

Superstar
Daps
Ricky and JLo, both have Puerto Rican/Caribbean ancestry, probably with varying mixes of Europe, African and indigenous (Taino) heritage within them.

I wouldn't be surprised if on a DNA test, JLo's mom comes back with more Sub Saharan African heritage than Tina Knowles does.
j lo's mom might have more nonwhite ancestry
i doubt the bolded tho.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

Even though Al Pacino isn't hispanic you all think he could pass for a white hispanic?

:yeshrug:

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
j lo's mom might have more nonwhite ancestry
i doubt the bolded tho.

By virtually every study of science and history, the non-European blood that JLo's mom likely
possesses is not just "non-white" -- it is probably African (both Sub-Saharan African and North African).

The Taino indigenous population was wiped out in PR hundreds of years ago. So their DNA influence
on the current population of the Island trails that of the European\Eurasian and African.

"The average Puerto Rican individual carries 12% Native American, 65% West Eurasian (Mediterranean, Northern European and/or Middle Eastern) and 20% Sub-Saharan African DNA. To help explain these frequencies in light of the maternal and paternal differences, I used basic math and inferred that it would take at least three distinct migrations of hundreds of European men each (and practically no European women) to Puerto Rico, followed by intermixing with indigenous women. It also would necessitate the complete decimation of indigenous men (but not women), to account for those numbers. These results are surprising and also shed light into a dark colonial past that, until now, had remained somewhat unclear."

Genographic Project DNA Results Reveal Details of Puerto Rican History

Superstar
Daps
By virtually every study of science and history, the non-European blood that JLo's mom likely
possesses is not just "non-white" -- it is probably African (both Sub-Saharan African and North African).

The Taino indigenous population was wiped out in PR hundreds of years ago. So their DNA influence
on the current population of the Island trails that of the European\Eurasian and African.

"The average Puerto Rican individual carries 12% Native American, 65% West Eurasian (Mediterranean, Northern European and/or Middle Eastern) and 20% Sub-Saharan African DNA. To help explain these frequencies in light of the maternal and paternal differences, I used basic math and inferred that it would take at least three distinct migrations of hundreds of European men each (and practically no European women) to Puerto Rico, followed by intermixing with indigenous women. It also would necessitate the complete decimation of indigenous men (but not women), to account for those numbers. These results are surprising and also shed light into a dark colonial past that, until now, had remained somewhat unclear."

Genographic Project DNA Results Reveal Details of Puerto Rican History

i said nonwhite to include both indian and african :dwillhuh: i'm not sure what this is replying to

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Most Latinos, like the typical Mexican we think of, are 60-80% white with trace amounts of Black

I consider all non-black Latinos to be white, especially with their racist anti-black ways