How Do We Allow Immigrants To Come In The U.S. WITHOUT Marginalizing Black People? (Syrians & ETC)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Should there be more job creation for them in a field where they prosper? What are your examples? I believe ALL immigrants should have a shot at the "so-called" American Dream.

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
No shouldn't be in the U.S to begin with tell them to stay in their own countries......

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Should there be more job creation for them in a field where they prosper? What are your examples? I believe ALL immigrants should have a shot at the "so-called" American Dream.

Do you know how often I hear about people from other countries being doctor's and not being able to practice on the U.S. because their license isn't valid here? They are forced to take any job they can get just for the opportunity. So in what fields do immigrants prosper? What if they're English speaking engineers or architects? Would that make it any different than someone working at McDonald's? You can't create more jobs out of thin air. As far as paying certain immigrants five dollars an hour, that can't be avoided. The U.S. dollar is one of the highest valued currencies in the world. Especially in central America, South America, and the Caribbean. Five dollars is like $100 for some of those people. And if the corporations know they can pay as little as possible and make a profit, they will. The cost of salary is one of the easiest things to control when running a business and this country and the entire world is all one big business.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Do you know how often I hear about people from other countries being doctor's and not being able to practice on the U.S. because their license isn't valid here? They are forced to take any job they can get just for the opportunity. So in what fields do immigrants prosper? What if they're English speaking engineers or architects? Would that make it any different than someone working at McDonald's? You can't create more jobs out of thin air. As far as paying certain immigrants five dollars an hour, that can't be avoided. The U.S. dollar is one of the highest valued currencies in the world. Especially in central America, South America, and the Caribbean. Five dollars is like $100 for some of those people. And if the corporations know they can pay as little as possible and make a profit, they will. The cost of salary is one of the easiest things to control when running a business and this country and the entire world is all one big business.
That's exploiting the worker which is wrong. Also, we are talking about taking jobs that Blacks dominate. One time some of those immigrants used to work on the farm picking fruit. I'm wondering how do we bring them in without marginalizing AA's.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The immigrants aren't marginalising Black people.
The US system is creating a semi-permanent Black underclass by continuing the Jim Crow and economic segregation. This is what is leading to AA's subjugation
Either break free of the US system, or nothing will change.
The US is also creating a semi-permanent underclass of Mexican and Central American immigrants, the issue is that there are far more of them than there are African-American people in the United States.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The US system is creating a semi-permanent Black underclass by continuing the Jim Crow and economic segregation. This is what is leading to AA's subjugation
The US is also creating a semi-permanent underclass of Mexican and Central American immigrants, the issue is that there are far more of them than there are African-American people in the United States.
Good analysis. I may read that book called, "The New Jim Crow". I've read excerpts about that.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
So c00n what's your proposal

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im so confused why y'all think immigrants are going to marginalized black people. Y'all scared Mexicans going to hog all the attention White daddy is giving you? They're going to take our esteemed place in this society? shyt is laughable. If anything y'all should be looking forward to when white people are the new minority compared to non whites.