How Do We Allow Immigrants To Come In The U.S. WITHOUT Marginalizing Black People? (Syrians & ETC)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Im so confused why y'all think immigrants are going to marginalized black people. Y'all scared Mexicans going to hog all the attention White daddy is giving you? They're going to take our esteemed place in this society? shyt is laughable. If anything y'all should be looking forward to when white people are the new minority compared to non whites.
Negro what? Most Black or AA's just want the opportunity, so they can venture out and do their own thing. More young millennials (POC) are becoming entrepreneurs.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Do you know how often I hear about people from other countries being doctor's and not being able to practice on the U.S. because their license isn't valid here? They are forced to take any job they can get just for the opportunity. So in what fields do immigrants prosper? What if they're English speaking engineers or architects? Would that make it any different than someone working at McDonald's? You can't create more jobs out of thin air. As far as paying certain immigrants five dollars an hour, that can't be avoided. The U.S. dollar is one of the highest valued currencies in the world. Especially in central America, South America, and the Caribbean. Five dollars is like $100 for some of those people. And if the corporations know they can pay as little as possible and make a profit, they will. The cost of salary is one of the easiest things to control when running a business and this country and the entire world is all one big business.
All those things are for good reason plus imagine leaving a country being a physician to come here doing whatever and it's a step up in livelihood still.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
That's exploiting the worker which is wrong. Also, we are talking about taking jobs that Blacks dominate. One time some of those immigrants used to work on the farm picking fruit. I'm wondering how do we bring them in without marginalizing AA's.
They were allowed in to marginalize blacks. You're too nice of a person to see the move G. The OGs in my family always talk about this. I didn't believe it until I got older. I'm damn near 30 now and I've seen some shyt. America prefers immigrants over black people. America owes us and we demand what we're due. Immigrants often beg and think they're lucky to breathe America's air. Black people are a reminder of how unfair America is and people don't like seeing us or being reminded of how negative this country actually is.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
They were allowed in to marginalize blacks. You're too nice of a person to see the move G. The OGs in my family always talk about this. I didn't believe it until I got older. I'm damn near 30 now and I've seen some shyt. America prefers immigrants over black people. America owes us and we demand what we're due. Immigrants often beg and think they're lucky to breathe America's air. Black people are a reminder of how unfair America is and people don't like seeing us or being reminded of how negative this country actually is.
Good point and I partially agree with you. On another note, we have to remember that the United States is a business first and many people want an opportunity. Immigration is going to keep happening. However, how do we let Syrians and Mexicans/other groups thrive without hurting Blacks? There should be a plan in place for that. I kind of see it also.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Uh, black people should be focused on education/academics so that they don't have to rely on these low paying jobs that immigrants take. Therefore I don't get outraged when immigrants take these low paying jobs.

Black empowerment > Black dormancy

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Uh, black people should be focused on education/academics so that they don't have to rely on these low paying jobs that immigrants take. Therefore I don't get outraged when immigrants take these low paying jobs.

Black empowerment > Black dormancy
While I agree, it doesn't work like that. Also, all Blacks/AA's aren't cut out for college (I'm going back to major in Human Services), but it's best to get a skill too. The job I'm working at certifies you in forklifting if you want it. I could make so much bread on the side cutting grass and forklift driving moving sh-t around (on my schedule). Academics and having a skill is BOTH important.