How do you get attracted to ugly/unspectacular girls?

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
THE COLI ON SOME BULL shyt AGAIN.

Y'ALL ALWAYS TELL UGLY nikkaS TO LOWER THEIR STANDARDS, BUT WHEN AN UGLY nikka SAYS HE'S LOWERING HIS STANDARDS, YOU TELL HIM DON'T LOWER HIS STANDARDS.

fukkING HYPOCRITES.

Not just hyprocrisy but also alot of :duck:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok brehs, I'm trying to come to grips with myself about the reality of my situation. I'm just not good looking. I have DeMar Derozan acne & a Tracy McGrady eye but no NBA money. People say to stop punching above your weight class, so I'm think I'm gonna start trying to approach unattractive girls.

The problem is, I can't get turned on:picard: I understand I should date within my league, but the girls within my league are either physically repulsive or they're average af, average face, A cup boobs, minimal booty, they have nothing that attracts me. Wtf should I do? I like fine girls like every other dude, but I'm trying to sober up to my reality.

The coli I swear :snoop:

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Gucci the king of glo ups. If he can do it then you can too.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Second part; Don't listen to haters both on and offline, plenty of people have been through what you've been through, and many of us have the key, you just need to walk through that door. Obviously, everything is easier said than done, but this is the blueprint. Workout; PPL - Push, pull, legs, you can look that up online but its pretty basic. Think of yourself as unfinished carbon steel. You need to layout the plans and sculpt yourself properly. Again, being only 20% better than a room full of guys, makes you desirable.

You more than likely have some charming characteristics, just expand on those, be a bit bold, don't be afraid to explore a scenario or to be rejected. There's 3.2 billion whores walking around, go venture forth and enjoy. Don't think of it as a need-to, think of it all s an experiment, and you'll soon realize that its all just a game, that you might have the cheat codes for.