How do you get attracted to ugly/unspectacular girls?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Ok brehs, I'm trying to come to grips with myself about the reality of my situation. I'm just not good looking. I have DeMar Derozan acne & a Tracy McGrady eye but no NBA money. People say to stop punching above your weight class, so I'm think I'm gonna start trying to approach unattractive girls.

The problem is, I can't get turned on:picard: I understand I should date within my league, but the girls within my league are either physically repulsive or they're average af, average face, A cup boobs, minimal booty, they have nothing that attracts me. Wtf should I do? I like fine girls like every other dude, but I'm trying to sober up to my reality.

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Lift weights, work on your acne, and work on finding a better job instead of finding an ugly bytch to potentially impregnate.

You present this post like your problem was in the second paragraph, but all of your actual problems is all in the first paragraph

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
What you attract is a reflection of yourself.

Boost yourself and you'll get some higher-tiers. Boost your appearance through muscle and dressing better. Boost your character by doing things for yourself. Get money. Have a decent job. You don't need to be rich but once you hit the $14+ tier of making money you should have enough confidence to go up a tier. Have hobbies! Hobbies lead to friends which lead to more displays of those hobbies which leads to status.

Go out often, even if its for drinks by yourself. Life is brutal sometimes and you should take time to enjoy it for you. Go grab a drink or some shyt. And don't go towards "ugly" girls because it's clear you don't want them and are just settling because of your current circumstances. Be real selfish. Do whatever you want whenever you want. Before you know it some pretty good women are gonna come along because they wanna see what's up with you. Which leads to a topic I am about to create right now. Stay tuned.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hit the gym, dress well, chase your dreams, be passionate about your interests. More girls (and out of that lot, some will be fine) will notice you know how to take care of yourself, you are disciplined (don't need a mommy to nag him into doing what needs to be done) AND that you're not sweating them like that. If on top of that you dress well and look like you're in good health to where you could fukk them good, some of them will choose you.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Ok brehs, I'm trying to come to grips with myself about the reality of my situation. I'm just not good looking. I have DeMar Derozan acne & a Tracy McGrady eye but no NBA money. People say to stop punching above your weight class, so I'm think I'm gonna start trying to approach unattractive girls.

The problem is, I can't get turned on:picard: I understand I should date within my league, but the girls within my league are either physically repulsive or they're average af, average face, A cup boobs, minimal booty, they have nothing that attracts me. Wtf should I do? I like fine girls like every other dude, but I'm trying to sober up to my reality.
Grow a personality

:yeshrug:

And there are literally a million sources/books that can help you with that.

Acne and other things can make you feel very uncomfortable about interaction with beautiful women, but it's time you learn something:

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Our definition of beauty as men is often very physical (fat azz, cute face etc.)

But women (and many men) look way more at how a person dresses, carries themselves, what they are doing with their lives, how independent they are, their focus on their own hobbies/interests. The breh @Turbulent explained this very well.

You can't just magically have the best skin ever, and that's fine.
You can't just magically look how you have let society tell you what 'attractive' is.

BUT you have 24 hours every day to shape your life, to work on yourself, to eat right, to dress well, to learn how to do the things you don't know how to do, to hustle, to build your career, to be knowledgeable about subjects that interest you. Your looks have ZERO influence on these things, but they can have 100% influence on how a girl feels about you.

Don't worry about the whole 'I can't approach girls'. Be sociable, make friends, hang out with friends and acquaintances - people love people who are sociable.

It's totally normal to think 'I wish I was more attractive' because society breeds insecurity. But your personality, is yours to sculpt and improve daily, and with the right personality no woman is out of reach (not saying you can get any woman, I'm saying 'the concept of you can't date a 10 is false')

Do you breh

Question: what is it you do for fun, what makes you not worry about a damn thing?

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
What you attract is a reflection of yourself.

Boost yourself and you'll get some higher-tiers. Boost your appearance through muscle and dressing better. Boost your character by doing things for yourself. Get money. Have a decent job. You don't need to be rich but once you hit the $14+ tier of making money you should have enough confidence to go up a tier. Have hobbies! Hobbies lead to friends which lead to more displays of those hobbies which leads to status.

Go out often, even if its for drinks by yourself. Life is brutal sometimes and you should take time to enjoy it for you. Go grab a drink or some shyt. And don't go towards "ugly" girls because it's clear you don't want them and are just settling because of your current circumstances. Be real selfish. Do whatever you want whenever you want. Before you know it some pretty good women are gonna come along because they wanna see what's up with you. Which leads to a topic I am about to create right now. Stay tuned.

@Wanya Morris Keep an eye on this thread. TheColi will probably provide some inspiring responses.