How do you get attracted to ugly/unspectacular girls?

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse
1) Go to healthfood store and buy Bentonite Clay, Apple Cider Vinegar, and some activated charcoal...create face mask using distilled water use 2x a month
2) Grind 2-3 tablespoons almonds, raw egg white, lemon essential oil 3-4 drops mix and make scrub use 2x a week
3) Wash your hands often...change your linen often....definitely the pillowcase u got some germs lingering somewhere
4) Drink plenty of water

5) Work on your vision to strengthen your lazy eye...buy a eyepatch 1.79 at walmart or something cover the strong eye...dribble a basketball and go hoop some.
6) Meet women in the real world, IG would have you thinking every chick is a dime, and the internet fools and distorts their thinking the same way.
7) Hit the gym, use the steam room/sauna.... and start doing sprints

Its a crazy world, Ive been dissed by categorically unattractive women who i found quite attractive because they were unusual. They thought I was playing some game or whatever and never gave me a chance also If every one of your ladies is good looking it can be boring. I have a type and I cant stand it

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
What you attract is a reflection of yourself.

Boost yourself and you'll get some higher-tiers. Boost your appearance through muscle and dressing better. Boost your character by doing things for yourself. Get money. Have a decent job. You don't need to be rich but once you hit the $14+ tier of making money you should have enough confidence to go up a tier. Have hobbies! Hobbies lead to friends which lead to more displays of those hobbies which leads to status.

Go out often, even if its for drinks by yourself. Life is brutal sometimes and you should take time to enjoy it for you. Go grab a drink or some shyt. And don't go towards "ugly" girls because it's clear you don't want them and are just settling because of your current circumstances. Be real selfish. Do whatever you want whenever you want. Before you know it some pretty good women are gonna come along because they wanna see what's up with you. Which leads to a topic I am about to create right now. Stay tuned.
I have always disagreed with that what you are is what you attract. I have always been able to attract 7 and 8s very few 9s but I’m not even close to that. I punch above my weight when it comes to women. It’s all about confidence and other intangibles you have to offer. Some do these things come from being good a sex as well, it seem as though women can tell before head.

Daps
I'm, at best, a slightly above average looking guy.

I have a lot of personality - and a dial that allows me to turn all the way up to freakishly charismatic. That is not my default, so it becomes exhausting after a point - and I'm widely considered to be highly intelligent.

Find your lane.

Good looking chicks come in all forms. My lane is usually women who can appreciate my intellect and/or sense of humor.

You have a lane, just like everyone else.

A rare few can crossover into many lanes and still be as successful. Most of us have a lane or two, and beyond that, we start tripping over our own feet.

For instance, true hood chicks? We don't click. I'm too square for them, and I'm put off by hyper-aggression in women. I find pretending to be something I'm not to get p*ssy as bad as paying for p*ssy.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Tracy mcgrady eye :mjlol:
Demar Derozan acne:mjlol:
No NBA money :mjlol:

shaq_kahkaha.gif

But on the real breh there's some cute ugly chicks out there :mjlol: no oxymoron

Plus I know some hideous brehs that have bad bytches.

Work on bettering yourself and they will come

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm, at best, a slightly above average looking guy.

I have a lot of personality - and a dial that allows me to turn all the way up to freakishly charismatic. That is not my default, so it becomes exhausting after a point - and I'm widely considered to be highly intelligent.

Find your lane.

Good looking chicks come in all forms. My lane is usually women who can appreciate my intellect and/or sense of humor.

You have a lane, just like everyone else.

A rare few can crossover into many lanes and still be as successful. Most of us have a lane or two, and beyond that, we start tripping over our own feet.

For instance, true hood chicks? We don't click. I'm too square for them, and I'm put off by hyper-aggression in women. I find pretending to be something I'm not to get p*ssy as bad as paying for p*ssy.
When did you realize what was your lane?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Lift weights, work on your acne, and work on finding a better job instead of finding an ugly bytch to potentially impregnate.

You present this post like your problem was in the second paragraph, but all of your actual problems is all in the first paragraph

This.

I have to remind myself of this often. I get in my head and sometimes I talk myself out of realizing I am a young, fly, handsome nikka with a something halfway decent going on.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
This is gonna be a response in a lot of parts I'm sure. But firstly, you have to learn some game. Which entails; working on yourself. Start lifting son, you're gonna have to get to sculptin. You want 7's and up? Then you're gonna have to go the classic butterface route. Work out and stop eating like a pig. Your face might say "Please don't fukk me", but your body should attract common 7's and gym rats, with ease. Before we dive in, I can't stress how much having an athletic build, makes you attractive to the opposite sex by default. Look better than 80% of the men in any given room, at any given time, and you're prime rib. Keep in mind, this is just a start, eventually you'll have to dive into the PUA world, and become familiar with redpill philosophy.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Cut out of that loser talk. Cut out everything that has high fructose corn syrup in it, do heavyweight lifting and micro dose Seagrams gin during the day and you'll start to eat. Report back.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Stay offline

Or hit Up the average black women pic thread in here