How does Kellyanne Conway sleep at night?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You must be white.

But in case you're not, he supports stopn frisk and will appoint conservative SCJs. Has a long history of racism. So you're either a cac or dumb as fukk.

These ain't the same things said about Bush. W was shyt, but nowhere near as bad as trump. And WTF does electing Obama have to do with it.

Brehs are just presenting facts, there is no hyperbole, if u don't like it, u can go back to TLR

you just hit me w/about 15 different emotions in one reply :whoo:

nikka, it just came out in hacked emails that hillary put a hit out on julian assange back in 2010 - a drone HIT. to kill him. because he could leak some shyt to hurt her.

that's not evil? let me guess, it's cool because you ride for hillary right? :martin:

:what:and nikka are you 9 years old? you don't remember the bush presidency? you don't remember people saying they would leave america if bush were elected?

10 celebrity candidates for exile if Bush wins

that he was going to star world war 3?

Bush's World War Three

that he was Hitler reincarnated?
Ads compare Bush to Hitler

take your little limp wristed politically emotional ass on somewhere, this is the higher learning forum, come w/real arguments, not just your feelings :camby:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
you just hit me w/about 15 different emotions in one reply :whoo:

nikka, it just came out in hacked emails that hillary put a hit out on julian assange back in 2010 - a drone HIT. to kill him. because he could leak some shyt to hurt her.
To Silence Wikileaks, Hillary Clinton Proposed Drone Strike on Julian Assange?

E-mail leaked by WikiLeaks doesn't demonstrate that Hillary Clinton suggested assassinating founder Julian Assange via a drone strike.

You lost.

:what:and nikka are you 9 years old? you don't remember the bush presidency? you don't remember people saying they would leave america if bush were elected?

10 celebrity candidates for exile if Bush wins

that he was going to star world war 3?

Bush's World War Three

that he was Hitler reincarnated?
Ads compare Bush to Hitler
I know all about this and acknowledge that Bush was shyt. You trumpset fakkits don't know how to read. All I said was that trump would be worse than Bush, at least W had a semblance of experience and wasn't as retarded as trump. You played yourself.

take your little limp wristed politically emotional ass on somewhere, this is the higher learning forum, come w/real arguments, not just your feelings :camby:
:mjlol: Says the fakkit who got trump's dikk in his mouth. Nah nikka, you came in here w a bullshyt "We survived Bush, trump won't be bad". That's like saying "I got dikked down in the joint, but I survived anyway, getting DP'd by 2 inmates won't be bad :manny:"

Put a brain inside your dome before you post again.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
To Silence Wikileaks, Hillary Clinton Proposed Drone Strike on Julian Assange?

E-mail leaked by WikiLeaks doesn't demonstrate that Hillary Clinton suggested assassinating founder Julian Assange via a drone strike.

You lost.

I know all about this and acknowledge that Bush was shyt. You trumpset fakkits don't know how to read. All I said was that trump would be worse than Bush, at least W had a semblance of experience and wasn't as retarded as trump. You played yourself.

:mjlol: Says the fakkit who got trump's dikk in his mouth. Nah nikka, you came in here w a bullshyt "We survived Bush, trump won't be bad". That's like saying "I got dikked down in the joint, but I survived anyway, getting DP'd by 2 inmates won't be bad :manny:"

Put a brain inside your dome before you post again.

1) bytch nikka I trust wikileaks over some "person" on the coli

2) again, more emotion. my only point was that people said the same exact shyt about Bush, I even provided links/evidence to support my argument. all you have is smiley's and emotions

3) so i'm fakkit who has somebody's dikk in their mouth, then you finish it off with me getting dikked down. again, this is supposedly the higher learning thread and you come at me w/this closeted homo-erotic nonsense.

go ahead and get your last word, tired of wasting my time on human garbage. :coffee:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
This is a weird thread. She sleeps well because she's a damn Republican.

They don't need morals. Yall big up Kasich all the time for standing up to Trump but that lame will stand up to that and cut education and social security funding like it's nothing in the next instance.

Lola

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The truth is ......she believes everything she's saying.:yeshrug: Alot of far-right whites actually believe non-blacks are inferior and the cause of all the world's ills.
They think: You are black. That is all I need to know. How did this mindset get into the heads of the white police who kill black men? And they guy in the helicopter looked down and said, "That looks like a bad dude."

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
1) bytch nikka I trust wikileaks over some "person" on the coli

2) again, more emotion. my only point was that people said the same exact shyt about Bush, I even provided links/evidence to support my argument. all you have is smiley's and emotions

3) so i'm fakkit who has somebody's dikk in their mouth, then you finish it off with me getting dikked down. again, this is supposedly the higher learning thread and you come at me w/this closeted homo-erotic nonsense.

go ahead and get your last word, tired of wasting my time on human garbage. :coffee:
Snopes is well known for debunking shyt, they debunked this drone strike nonsense.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Snopes is well known for debunking shyt, they debunked this drone strike nonsense.

snopes has a big ass "UNPROVEN" right there for you weirdos. that's not a "FALSE" and it damn sure isn't a debunking.

that's only a debunking if you are hoping and praying that it was all made up nonsense...

but not so fast:
Hillary Clinton 'can't recall' if she joked about Julian Assange drone strike | Daily Mail Online

she says she can't recall and if she did say it, it was as a joke - that doesn't sound like a "no i never said that" to me. :coffee:

countdown to @88m3 arguing that hillary misspoke and just needed a nap, and that she would never joke about something like this :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

full