How does Kellyanne Conway sleep at night?

brick james

John piffington
Daps
you just hit me w/about 15 different emotions in one reply :whoo:

nikka, it just came out in hacked emails that hillary put a hit out on julian assange back in 2010 - a drone HIT. to kill him. because he could leak some shyt to hurt her.

that's not evil? let me guess, it's cool because you ride for hillary right? :martin:

:what:and nikka are you 9 years old? you don't remember the bush presidency? you don't remember people saying they would leave america if bush were elected?

10 celebrity candidates for exile if Bush wins

that he was going to star world war 3?

Bush's World War Three

that he was Hitler reincarnated?
Ads compare Bush to Hitler

take your little limp wristed politically emotional ass on somewhere, this is the higher learning forum, come w/real arguments, not just your feelings :camby:

Can I have a reputable source for Hillary putting out a hit on Assangr in 2010 for trying to leak some stuff? I don't have time to read all the leaked e-mails, so I'm looking for articles about it. The only ones I can find online are from shytty low budget conspiracy websites and articles written by people with very poor prose and no college degree.

brick james

John piffington
Daps
snopes has a big ass "UNPROVEN" right there for you weirdos. that's not a "FALSE" and it damn sure isn't a debunking.

that's only a debunking if you are hoping and praying that it was all made up nonsense...

but not so fast:
Hillary Clinton 'can't recall' if she joked about Julian Assange drone strike | Daily Mail Online

she says she can't recall and if she did say it, it was as a joke - that doesn't sound like a "no i never said that" to me. :coffee:

countdown to @88m3 arguing that hillary misspoke and just needed a nap, and that she would never joke about something like this :mjlol:

Why the fukk are you linking daily mail??

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Co9a9UCXYAAKf0X.jpg

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maxresdefault.jpg

i guess this is how she sleeps. albeit in a much smaller pile of money, but for some one with so little knowledge or skill i'm sure it beats working at walmart or running an etsy store.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
To answer your question, shouldn't you have just google "how do horses sleep"?

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
She is the poster child for white woman aging. She looks like she smells like tuna casserole and Virginia slims.
I bet you were outraged by Trumps sexism, too.

This whole thread is comedy. Get spun up on moral outrage every time the TV tell you to, and then ridicule a woman at the top of the game because shes not a dime :mjlol:

American Democrats, yall :heh:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

This whole thread is comedy. Get spun up on moral outrage every time the TV tell you to, and then ridicule a woman at the top of the game because shes not a dime :mjlol:

But but but but they're not running for president :troll:

Therefore sexism from them is ok :mjpls:

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot

its a hiphop forum thats currently running a daily 'rate this woman' thread, this is not 'all things considered' we are dealing with here :childplease:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

:beli: lol@this stretch. When have I ever pretended to be outraged by vulgar or crass comments about women? Have you ever read my posts?

I condemned Trump's comments about p*ssy grabbing because obviously I draw the line at sexual assault as should every decent person.

I've never had a problem with real "locker room talk," although it is not a good look to say the type of shyt Trump has said to women face-to-face and in a professional setting as he has done for years. We have HR departments for a reason. The fact that he's said the type of stuff he said to women at beauty pageants, The Apprentice, etc. where he is the top boss and in a position of power over them is just shameful.