How Floyd Mayweather Schooled Canelo Alvarez

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
This was the fight that made me really start getting into boxing

Floyd stood in front of a much larger opponent with his hand down and Canelo couldn't land a clean shot :wow: I couldn't make sense of what I was seeing, how was this possible? Outside of an olympic gymnast or prima ballerina I'd never seen such precision in motion; Floyd was a technical marvel and that fight was a masterclass

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Side note: I watched this shyt live at a Mexican bar on purpose and man was them mfs heated :russ:

Floyd took then cats tongues the damn near the whole fight :wow:

They had a projector screen and at the end of the fight a white boi started doing a yee haw! Dance in from the screen and Mexicans started throwing drinks and shyt at him :russ:

Not sure if he made it out that spot in one, piece...probably ended up on one of them live leak videos and shyt :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Canelo landed 117 of 526 punches in the fight. There was shyt Floyd was doing there that reminded me of that Argentinian cat.

The shyt I was really impressed by was how Floyd was deciding when to really throw dem strikes. I couldn't tell for the life of me when he was just testing him and when he was suddenly gonna rock him in the face, and neither could Canelo.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
This was one of the few fights I was worried about Floyd taking because Canelo scared me and his resume since then proves why. Yet Floyd obliterated his offense.
I always felt that Canelo took the fight way too soon. It was a win-win for him but I never thought that Floyd was taking any risk. Floyd knew to take the fight when he did before Canelo became a monster.