How Floyd Mayweather Schooled Canelo Alvarez

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah and Floyd was more upset at Oscar than he was Canelo... another reason why he beat Canelo so bad was because Oscar was in Canelos corner talking shyt :mjlol:
I have to say that...Oscar de la Hoya is one of those rare athletes who is somehow LESS likable now that he's retired than when he was active.

Usually people tend to like you more once you're out of the game. Not Oscar, though.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canelo wasn't ready. This is like Floyd fighting him now.. Canelo would wash old Floyd the same way Floyd washed young Canelo.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Quite a few people actually thought Connor could beat Floyd as well. Doesn't change the fact that he or Canelo never had a chance.

:mjlol: compare Connor to Canelo brehs. Doesn't change the fact that boxing analyst thought it was a dangerous fight for Floyd. Now its Canelo was too green.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: compare Connor to Canelo brehs. Doesn't change the fact that boxing analyst thought it was a dangerous fight for Floyd. Now its Canelo was too green.
Boxing analysts are obviously biased against Floyd and will find any reason to justify why he’d be vulnerable to taking a loss. Real ones knew Canelo wasn’t experienced enough to fight Floyd then. Canelo has developed so many more tools than he had back then. At the time Canelo was super reliant on just his power and wasn’t a tactician and we have seen Floyd destroy those types of fighters his whole career, usually making it look easy. That’s why I, at least, wasn’t surprised at the result and how it went down.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Boxing analysts are obviously biased against Floyd and will find any reason to justify why he’d be vulnerable to taking a loss. Real ones knew Canelo wasn’t experienced enough to fight Floyd then. Canelo has developed so many more tools than he had back then. At the time Canelo was super reliant on just his power and wasn’t a tactician and we have seen Floyd destroy those types of fighters his whole career, usually making it look easy. That’s why I, at least, wasn’t surprised at the result and how it went down.

I wasnt surprised neither, still doesn't change the fact it was an older Floyd going against a bigger/younger guy with skills (stuff folks still want Floyd to do even at this stage :mjlol:). Even cats on here was picking Canelo/thinking Floyd could take an L, wasnt just offline. Floyd and Lebron have the same issue with critics on and offline where age gets thrown out of the window for them.