How many of you enjoy your job?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just started, but I think I'll enjoy this place for the next 3 years. There are a lot of black, educated people in higher up positions and that's a welcome change. I also haven't heard people complaining about their jobs...yet anyway. My last role, I think people had something negative to say on a daily basis. It was hard to get motivated.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
It's iight. I don't hate it.

I have a feeling of I'm had to do something else I would miss it and feel like I had it made though. So I'm staying put :yeshrug:

Spinderella

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach , Cali
I don't like my job i sit at a desk all day and interact with the grumpiest department who does nothing but complain about how other people are having a good time. Plus i was def hired to add a little color to the company.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I don't like my job i sit at a desk all day and interact with the grumpiest department who does nothing but complain about how other people are having a good time. Plus i was def hired to add a little color to the company.

Do something about it then
:what:

We live in the information age, amount of skills you can learn is a joke, dont waste time doing shyt you dont like that's crazy

kuts

All Star
Daps
I don't see how anyone can like the corporate workplace. It's literally an anti-social environment. Seems like everyone is using everyone else to pass the time. I got tired of it and worked from home for six months this year. Starting next year, I think I'll do it again but this time I won't return.

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
I don't see how anyone can like the corporate workplace. It's literally an anti-social environment. Seems like everyone is using everyone else to pass the time. I got tired of it and worked from home for six months this year. Starting next year, I think I'll do it again but this time I won't return.

Corporate Amerikkka is the worst. And I’d say it’s even worse for Black men. I find it emasculating af. If you aren’t good at “playing the game”, it drains you.

It’s a constant battle of biting your tongue, constantly getting disrespected and walked over. But you don’t wanna say too much because you know they’re always going to have the upper hand. So you gotta pick and choose your battles wisely, if at all.

I could write a book about the shyt I’ve dealt with on my current job. I’ll probably be going to the eeoc on them muh fukkas when I leave.