How many of you enjoy your job?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
It's cool but there is always at least one big mouth mofo who has to run their mouth all day (as if anyone is interested in what these fools have to say). I just moved here so I have to take is a bit slowly before I go into ignore-and-avoid-all-mofos-im-not-working-directly-mode. I close my office door most days but I share it will a girl so can't just lock us in here all day like that. Also mofo is so loud that you can literally hear him through the walls sometimes. And it is not like he doesn't know what he is doing. On my first day he came into my room and fake-modestly apologized for his swearing. I just said I didn't hear anything. The guy is leaving soon (in Jan 2019 I think).
These fools think that I am here wanting something from them.
Nope. I am here for $$$ (well EUR), for my Resume, for my profile and that's it.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I absolutely LOVE my job!!! Aside from the obvious(pay, benefits, job security, career advancement, etc.), what I love about my job most is the flexibility is affords me which I would not get anywhere else.

Plus, I work with a lot of cool people from all walks of life which really makes my work life enjoyable.

I know one day I will retire, but sometimes I wonder if I will ever retire snd work u til I drop(literally speaking)?

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I do. I work with kids (outside of academia) so it a pleasure. The hours are flexible and the pay is decent. I usually do my thing and leave. I couldn’t ask for more at the moment

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I love it for the benefits and flexibility it provides. Other than that, it’s meh. Long hours, and can be quite stressful.

My 5 year plan has me running a consulting firm implementing process/continuous improvements from business to business. That really keeps me going.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love my job.

Cant imagine how much it would suck if i didn't