How many squirrels could you beat in a fight?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
you are in green house with trees, bushes and grass.
you are wearing a doo-rag, t-shirt, camo shorts socks and a pair of timbs.

every 3 minutes 15 squirrels enter the room and all they want to do is kill you.

how long do you last and how many do you kill before you are squirrel food?

feel free to discuss strategy and the like.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
My stamina isn't a question, I box, and ran for hours...the problem is, those fukkers bite through metal at times....that might definitely be a problem.

My main goal would be to turn on X-Factor and maul each and everyone of those fukkers. I'm talking about devouring and popping off those tiny rat-munk heads. This works two fold in my favor, as their blood will keep me sustained, also those rat heads will keep my stomach full. Waves 1-3 will come at me strong but waves 4-10 will be hesitant in their approach, as I'm covered in the blood and fur of their former comrades....

With each new wave, I will let out a howl that echoes through the squirrel containment chambers, so that they know to shake in fear. While their motives are to kill me, mine is to be remembered in all of Squirrel kingdom, they will speak high and low of me, from tree trunk to green bush, they will know my name, my roar will shake the very foundation of every squirrel on its way to fight me.

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

every 3 minutes 15 squirrels enter the room and all they want to do is kill you.

Take the shirt off cover ur face with it, rip down some branches give them sharp edges, use the laces from the timbs to tie them to ur hand, keep one free

:jbhmm:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Are these the type of squirrels that can glide? Those would distract like fuking hell

TL15

Veteran
Daps
My stamina isn't a question, I box, and ran for hours...the problem is, those fukkers bight through metal at times....that might definitely be a problem.

fukk the question...

bight

bight

bight?

PPIFdeJ.gif

my bad breh it's all jokes :mjlol: