How many squirrels could you beat in a fight?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dd738a7044dc299363a7d9d58f12658e.jpg

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
do you really think you have the stamina to fight gangs of squirrels or anything else for that matter for 3 hours?
death by a thousand cuts is gonna come at you fast breh.

It takes days for a human to bleed out, the movies have many of you gassed...

Also I could go three hours easily, I ran with the tarahumara tribe in Mexico for 8 hours, my stamina is on Cain Velasquez/Mayweather levels. See you misunderstand something, I'm not stuck in there with squirrels, those squirrels are stuck in a room with a monster that will devour families of squirrels in but a moment. I'll make some of their kind watch as I hold one in hand, and devour one with the other. I am no mere Squirrel Fighter, I am here to get rid of the Squirrel feifdom.

Daps
Reppin
California
Lol @ squirrels i would stomp every last one out or toss em against a wall or put them all in a bag until its filled then slam em against the ground .

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
SQUIRRELS CHEW ON THINGS TO KEEP THEIR TEETH CLEAN AND SHARP. THEIR TEETH DON'T STOP GROWING EVER. JUST THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A LIL WHILE. THEY ARE LITTLE HOMING MISSILES OF DEATH. 15 OF THEM COMING AT YOU FROM ALL ANGLES. THEY DON'T ATTACK ONE AT A TIME LIKE THE MOVIES. THEY WILL SWARM YOU WITH NO REGARD OR FEAR. THEY CAN'T SEE VERY WELL SO VISUAL INTIMIDATION IS A WASTE OF TIME. THEY ARE SOLITARY ANIMALS SO THEY DON'T HAVE "COMRADES". THEY CHEW THROUGH GARBAGE CANS BREH. YOUR FACE IS NOT A PROBLEM.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i think the first wave would leave anyone discombobulated with over half of the squirrels alive as the second wave came in.
depending on how much damage you took and the energy you used, after the second round of fighting you would be in pretty bad shape.

you could survive another 2 or 3 rounds but after that it would get ugly.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
you are in green house with trees, bushes and grass.
you are wearing a doo-rag, t-shirt, camo shorts socks and a pair of timbs.

every 3 minutes 15 squirrels enter the room and all they want to do is kill you.

how long do you last and how many do you kill before you are squirrel food?

feel free to discuss strategy and the like.

I'm taking off the timbs for mobility, and then using them as a hammer-like object or projectile.
Du-rag will be used to wrap any major wound.
I'd break a couple branches off the trees to make spears and park myself on a sturdy tree limb.
The Timbs would be left on the ground in a corner for when I have to escape from the tree.
While taking refuge in a tree, I would spear from a distance and hammer-fist close-up. If they jump on me I will grab and bite their heads off.
If the tree tactic starts to fail. I'll hop out the tree, and just scramble while spearing.
If overwhelmed I then will run over to the corner with the timbs and begin hammering away.
At this point, there would be a chaotic pattern of me running from tree to corner to tree to corner, until I meet my demise.
I'd like to believe I would last at least 5 waves

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
After further running this scenario through my head, I think most would struggle with just the first wave. Think about 15 mad ass squirrels all attacking you at once and from all angles most likely. They're tearing through flesh and you'll be bleeding out bad with each wave. shyt'll be hard to kill one with 14 of them motherfukkers goin to town on you. With this in mind, might make it to round 2 before I call it quits and get the fukk outta there.:hubie:

Plus it's only 3 minutes between each wave?
full