How many squirrels could you beat in a fight?

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
I could kill 150 in thirty minutes.. I think about the hour and fifteen mark I would start falling behind. By hour three I am food

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I could kill 150 in thirty minutes.. I think about the hour and fifteen mark I would start falling behind. By hour three I am food

do you really think you have the stamina to fight gangs of squirrels or anything else for that matter for 3 hours?
death by a thousand cuts is gonna come at you fast breh.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
My stamina isn't a question, I box, and ran for hours...the problem is, those fukkers bight through metal at times....that might definitely be a problem.

My main goal would be to turn on X-Factor and maul each and everyone of those fukkers. I'm talking about devouring and popping off those tiny rat-munk heads. This works two fold in my favor, as their blood will keep me sustained, also those rat heads will keep my stomach full. Waves 1-3 will come at me strong but waves 4-10 will be hesitant in their approach, as I'm covered in the blood and fur of their former comrades....

With each new wave, I will let out a howl that echoes through the squirrel containment chambers, so that they know to shake in fear. While their motives are to kill me, mine is to be remembered in all of Squirrel kingdom, they will speak high and low of me, from tree trunk to green bush, they will know my name, my roar will shake the very foundation of every squirrel on its way to fight me.

:dead:

Sovereign

Ancient One : The Pinnacle of Evolution.
Daps
Reppin
Armageddon
After that it's only a matter of time

"WANT" TO KILL YOU? YOU'RE DEAD

first wave I'm done

one bite to the neck or an artery.

I could kill

death by a thousand cuts

slaughter. kill me

200.webp

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
First I'm taking off my timbs because I don't wanna scuff them especially if they butter timbs
:dame:

It dont even matter though because 15 squirrels will fight you in ways that I can't even comprehend.

Not even jui jitsu can save you from this.

Aight that right @Mowgli
The Real question is how long does it take x amount if squirrels to kill a human being.

I'm going to bet it will take 30 squirrels alot of time to kill me compared to the amount of time it takes me to squeeze and stomp each one to death individually.

I'm going to say it will take 2000 squirrels to make me retreat