How Russia Used Racism To Hack White Voters

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
How Russia Used Racism to Hack White Voters

TL;DR version: The intelligence community agrees that Russia meddled in the election, and voter data was weaponized by Russia in the 2016 elections.

Those who were likely to have racist views were targeted heavily via social media and other means to flip for Trump.

Kinda makes you wonder about the posters here who work so hard to discredit the Russia story:ohhh:

And who use InfoWars, PrisonPlanet, ZeroHedge, and Breitbart as sources :mjpls:
I wonder:mjkomrade:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Smh you're continuing to expose yourself

This is the only post in here that I'm gonna make before this propaganda thread is hopefully locked

For the 1000th time, hillary won the POPULAR VOTE and lost the ELECTORAL VOTE

So russia hacked the electoral voters huh smh

And go ahead and name names of people who used any of those sites you just posted

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

TL;DR version: The intelligence community agrees that Russia meddled in the election, and voter data was weaponized by Russia in the 2016 elections.

Those who were likely to have racist views were targeted heavily via social media and other means to flip for Trump.

Kinda makes you wonder about the posters here who work so hard to discredit the Russia story:ohhh:

Speak on it comrade breh.:ohhh:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Let me make it real simple for you:

The people elect State Representatives

State Reps pick electors

Electors are largely a reflection of their constituents. :martin:

And go ahead and name names of people who used any of those sites you just posted

@newworldafro
@Meta Reign
@Conan The Barbarian
@greenygreen
@I_Got_Da_Burna
@SithLawd

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Breh....you really falling for the storyline breh???

The story has discredited itself.........there is no proof....they keep you on the edge of your seat, but have no proof....while Debbie Wasserman Schultz IT crew is arrested with Democratic Congressional hardrives in his house...but gets zero news coverage from the MsM.....what kind of political angling is that......when there is proof of malfeasance but no coverage.

Either you are high level trolling or really are brainwashed right now. :dwillhuh:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Falling for a "storyline" the Feds just kicked Paul Manafort's door in for breh? :martin:

FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafort’s home

:snoop: If they find anything....let me know.. :francis:

This story is fake, they keep loading up the bullshiit for public consumption.

If you really and sincerely believe this Russian Collusion story....when just this week Judicial Watch has found multiple states with more voters than eligible voters .....Fact check: Do 11 California counties have more voters than eligible adults?

Last edited:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Quote the portion pf the story that explicitly explains how Russia meddled in our election compared to other countries that have given millions to candidates through various sources, that force Congressional candidates to sign support for their countries, etc.

Every Presidential candidate is "required" to go to AIPAC....we give the country with an I billions of dollar in munitions every year, and like I said Congresspersons are "required" to sign their support for it......now that is proof of a foreign country having influence and meddling in our electoral process...every election year...

Now show me some proof, of anything on that scale.....

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Smh you're continuing to expose yourself

This is the only post in here that I'm gonna make before this propaganda thread is hopefully locked

:scust: this is some Agent bullshyt

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Clint Watts testified under oath before the Senate Intelligence committee his findings on Russian active measures using social media.
:snoop:

How is a allegedly a country using social media meddling in our election.....every country and their agencies have facebook and twitter....even the city dogcatchers have facebook pages.....most country's have national media outlets.....if they have angle on another country's policy then how is that medlling or hacking our election?....you moving the goalpost as usual.

What is BBC? What is any number of foreign affiliated networks?