How Russia Used Racism To Hack White Voters

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Quote the portion pf the story that explicitly explains how Russia meddled in our election compared to other countries that have given millions to candidates through various sources, that force Congressional candidates to sign support for their countries, etc.

Every Presidential candidate is "required" to go to AIPAC....we give the country with an I billions of dollar in munitions every year, and like I said Congresspersons are "required" to sign their support for it......now that is proof of a foreign country having influence and meddling in our electoral process...every election year...

Now show me some proof, of anything on that scale.....

Breh, this is a terrible false equivalency.

Let me break it down:

-Russia is not our friend. The policy views of the Kremlin seek to prosper the Russian state at the expense of America.
-There is a HUGE difference in an ally establishing a lobbying group here in the US and a hostile foreign power waging cyber warfare against the US.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Smh you're continuing to expose yourself

This is the only post in here that I'm gonna make before this propaganda thread is hopefully locked

For the 1000th time, hillary won the POPULAR VOTE and lost the ELECTORAL VOTE

So russia hacked the electoral voters huh smh

And go ahead and name names of people who used any of those sites you just posted

full

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Breh, this is a terrible false equivalency.

Let me break it down:

-Russia is not our friend. The policy views of the Kremlin seek to prosper the Russian state at the expense of America.
-There is a HUGE difference in an ally establishing a lobbying group here in the US and a hostile foreign power waging cyber warfare against the US.

You avoided the question as usual......

Russia doesn't have to be the U.S. friend....it's about the U.S.media lying to the public....that's the issue.... @Imhotep2

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

I just exposed you for using trash sources. :mjplsufedup:
So Susan Rice unmasks Mike Flynn, McMasters replaces Mike Flynn and then McMasters clears Susan Rice of unmasking :ohhh::skip:

"I still won because I posted an article that accurately predicted what Sessions was going to talk about today" :trumpynsick:

"Even if it was him repeating his disdain for leaks, and the other claims in the article were BS " :trumpynsick:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Meddled by the Russians?

Hacked people minds when they were in the voting booth? If they didn't do that then what is the actual crime?

It's a diversion and distraction to keep the public off the lobbying of corporations and special interest groups. These persons invest millions to flip people who suppose to have their constituents' best intentions at heart.

Trump won by the same rules that the earlier presidents won by.

These corporations and persons you don't care to know exist decide the direction of this country.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Meddled by the Russians?

Hacked people minds when they were in the voting booth? If they didn't do that then what is the actual crime?

The voter rolls of 39 states were hacked.

Names, DOB, addresses, SS#'s, email addresses, place of employment, etc. All useful data for spear phishing and targeted social media campaigns.

Not to mention that the "crime" is that Russia's ultimate goal was to erode faith in the election process and put the federal government in chaos. Looks like they accomplished that. :kanyebp:

It's a diversion and distraction to keep the public off the lobbying of corporations and special interest groups. These persons invest millions to flip people who suppose to have their constituents' best intentions at heart.

Trump won by the same rules that the earlier presidents won by.

These corporations and persons you don't care to know exist decide the direction of this country.

There is nothing about the 2016 elections or this administration that is "business as usual". Many of those same corporations you brought up are the reason why Trump is in the WH.

Why do you think so many senior WH officials worked for Goldman Sachs, Exxon Mobil, and all these multi-billion dollar hedge funds? :bpohh:

imp7

Pro
Daps
I don't really think it's mostly the Russians tho..the alt right mainly sprung from online propganda/fear mongering created by regular American whites.
On the chans there is a political board and they were the ones who turned pepe the frog into a symbol of the alt right.
Even on instagram you can easily find alt right accounts..they're usually posting hate in the comments of a pro-black, liberal, or feminist pages. I click on some of them and their galleries are filled with alt right propaganda but in the form of memes.
Way back in early 2008 I found an album on an Internet forum image site used by the chans that was filled with copies of white supremacist cartoons that were created in the 90s.
tl;dr: I think that it's not the Russians, but just a$$hole ass white Americans spreading that shyt online.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The voter rolls of 39 states were hacked.

Names, DOB, addresses, SS#'s, email addresses, place of employment, etc. All useful data for spear phishing and targeted social media campaigns.

Not to mention that the "crime" is that Russia's ultimate goal was to erode faith in the election process and put the federal government in chaos. Looks like they accomplished that. :kanyebp:

There is nothing about the 2016 elections or this administration that is "business as usual". Many of those same corporations you brought up are the reason why Trump is in the WH.

Why do you think so many senior WH officials worked for Goldman Sachs, Exxon Mobil, and all these multi-billion dollar hedge funds? :bpohh:
Everyone has access to most of that information for campaigning. So, what platforms they use to phish these unsuspecting people? Emails? Commercials? Online ads? Radio commercials?

So, Russians outdid the Florida fukkery during the 2000 presidential elections? Erode our faith in the election process? You sound like you listen to MSNBC all day, breh. So, no crime was committed is what I concluded from your response.