trump-parents.jpg

:ufdup:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't really think it's mostly the Russians tho..the alt right mainly sprung from online propganda/fear mongering created by regular American whites.
On the chans there is a political board and they were the ones who turned pepe the frog into a symbol of the alt right.
Even on instagram you can easily find alt right accounts..they're usually posting hate in the comments of a pro-black, liberal, or feminist pages. I click on some of them and their galleries are filled with alt right propaganda but in the form of memes.
Way back in early 2008 I found an album on an Internet forum image site used by the chans that was filled with copies of white supremacist cartoons that were created in the 90s.
tl;dr: I think that it's not the Russians, but just a$$hole ass white Americans spreading that shyt online.

Basically.

This alt-right bullshyt was spreading online long before 2016, Russia basically just fanned the flames and tipped the scale in Trump's favor.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Everyone has access to most of that information for campaigning. So, what platforms they use to phish these unsuspecting people? Emails? Commercials? Online ads? Radio commercials?

Actually that's not something one organization has at any given time. If your statement were true Trump's voter fraud commission would have been requesting voter info from each state's AG.

I'm not really here to lay out all the legwork for you, but there are details in the OP, as well as the Bloomberg article I linked and the official joint IC statement. Do your research. :mjplsufedup:

So, Russians outdid the Florida fukkery during the 2000 presidential elections? Erode our faith in the election process? You sound like you listen to MSNBC all day, breh. So, no crime was committed is what I concluded from your response.

So a foreign nation that the US considers to be hostile trying to weaken our government isn't a crime? :bpthink:

Hacking voter info isn't a crime? :bpohh:

Performing espionage acts intended to sabotage a supposed "free and fair" election isn't a crime? :gucci:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Actually that's not something one organization has at any given time. If your statement were true Trump's voter fraud commission would have been requesting voter info from each state's AG.

I'm not really here to lay out all the legwork for you, but there are details in the OP, as well as the Bloomberg article I linked and the official joint IC statement. Do your research. :mjplsufedup:

So a foreign nation that the US considers to be hostile trying to weaken our government isn't a crime? :bpthink:

Hacking voter info isn't a crime? :bpohh:

Performing espionage acts intended to sabotage a supposed "free and fair" election isn't a crime? :gucci:
Those are allegations and are not crimes. Were the Russians mailing absentee ballots?

Second none of those sources are objective. None. They have an agenda they are trying to promote.

Lastly, I worked campaigns. Voter info is readily available online. You can purchase voter information from your local elections department. Anyone can. Comes on a disc in an excel spreadsheet to make data manipulation easy.

I'm not an idiot, breh. Unhook from those cacs.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Everyone has access to most of that information for campaigning. So, what platforms they use to phish these unsuspecting people? Emails? Commercials? Online ads? Radio commercials?

So, Russians outdid the Florida fukkery during the 2000 presidential elections? Erode our faith in the election process? You sound like you listen to MSNBC all day, breh. So, no crime was committed is what I concluded from your response.

The same websites he claims were Russian collusion also said Hillary was ill......and they were right........remember when she fell down; remember when CNN fired pretty much politically unaligned Dr. Drew just for saying he believed she probably needed additional medical treatment.............they want to call everyone a Russian agent....is Dr. Drew a Russian agent too?

When all those states said DHS was hacking their voting rolls........was DHS rushing for Russia too........I guess that is a different issue, cause like Debbie Wasserman Schultz IT aides situation it got zero traction in the media..........Georgia Ask Trump Check DHS, Alleging Hacking of Voting System [UPDATE: 2 More States Make Claim]

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Those are allegations and are not crimes. Were the Russians mailing absentee ballots?

Second none of those sources are objective. None. They have an agenda they are trying to promote.

You seem to think that altering or falsifying votes is the only way a crime can be committed during an election :patrice:

Also...of course they're allegations. That's the purpose of the multiple investigations currently going on regarding Russia's interference :what: Investigations that have turned up loads of evidence of Russia's meddling so far. Nobody's arguing that the case is closed already, just that there's too much evidence to shrug it off like you're doing.

By your logic, literally NOTHING is worth listening to or sourcing. Everyone has an agenda and bias. The question is: is what they're saying verifiably true?

Lastly, I worked campaigns. Voter info is readily available online. You can purchase voter information from your local elections department. Anyone can. Comes on a disc in an excel spreadsheet to make data manipulation easy.

I'm not an idiot, breh. Unhook from those cacs.

You're not an idiot but you're acting like a smart dumb nikka :kanyebp:

Not all voter info is available online, breh. You cannot Google someone's SS# as easily as you would Google a name or mailing address :mjlol:

Unless you go through some...different channels

Not to mention not all publicly available voter info is compiled correctly or up to date; I've seen several "people search" sites that have my name, former addresses, and old phone #'s but don't have any info on me from the past five years. Hacking a voter roll is different because it eliminates the problem of verifying whether info is up to date; you're REQUIRED every election to register with your most updated info.

Also to your point about purchasing voter data, of course you can purchase voter data. :ehh:

But what is the cost of purchasing voter data from across the US in every state? :bpohh:Wouldn't that be tens of MILLIONS of dollars, at least? Not to mention a paper trail?

Why pay for it when you can obtain the info illegally? :kanyebp:

That's like saying you don't believe people illegally download and distribute music just because you can go to the store and purchase a CD. :denzelcmonson:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This whole election feels like one giant hack from teh russians to destroy America from the inside out using it's own strengths and insecurities against it.
They realized how fukking racist white Americans are.
They took advantage of them, like everyone else.
Biggest population of tools the world has ever known.
They aren't even susceptible or aware of their own programming and happily welcome it.
They think they are wolves but have been led like lambs to their own slaughter sponsored by FOX News.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't really think it's mostly the Russians tho..the alt right mainly sprung from online propganda/fear mongering created by regular American whites.
On the chans there is a political board and they were the ones who turned pepe the frog into a symbol of the alt right.
Even on instagram you can easily find alt right accounts..they're usually posting hate in the comments of a pro-black, liberal, or feminist pages. I click on some of them and their galleries are filled with alt right propaganda but in the form of memes.
Way back in early 2008 I found an album on an Internet forum image site used by the chans that was filled with copies of white supremacist cartoons that were created in the 90s.
tl;dr: I think that it's not the Russians, but just a$$hole ass white Americans spreading that shyt online.
All of this is true.

It's a perfect storm of events that manipulated this presidency.
I won't say it was 100% the russians, but ofcourse people had to be convinced to vote for TRump and with Obama in office, they had all the fuel for the fire.