How would you redraft the 2020 draft?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's all mental with Pat.

He's not even the same player. This season, idk wtf is going on with him. Maybe it's the pressure to perform for his next contract. But I've seen way too many flashes over the years to call him trash

Rookie Season highlights

This regression literally makes 0 sense

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Y'all nikkas who got Maxey over Melo smoking dyck :scust:

Even if you adjust for the higher pace, the volume + efficiency is still spooky. also Steph was 2 years older in his 4th year.

Also when Embiid isnt on the court, maxey is still a 50/40/90 player...so if you gave him a bum ass lottery team to run like the Wizards, his numbers would be more gaudy. He still plays passive because of Embiid. Young bul still has another level to unlock :wow:
LaMelo length is nice tho :dame:

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Even if you adjust for the higher pace, the volume + efficiency is still spooky. also Steph was 2 years older in his 4th year.

Also when Embiid isnt on the court, maxey is still a 50/40/90 player...so if you gave him a bum ass lottery team to run like the Wizards, his numbers would be more gaudy. He still plays passive because of Embiid. Young bul still has another level to unlock :wow:
LaMelo length is nice tho :dame:

Bro, I'm from Philly and all philly fans are overrating Maxey

Maxey is a good player but I don't see superstar...he can't control the tempo of a game the way the elite guys can

Melo is at a diff tier of talent than Maxey, idk how ppl don't see it

Maxey is a combo G that jacks...he improved his passing but he's not a playmaker, if that makes sense

Comparing maxey to Steph is borderline crazy...Maxey has a what, 14-15 game sample size vs full season :mjlol:

Sixers fans used to gas up Benamin just like this 4-5 yrs ago...they told me he was the next Magic :mjlol:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Bro, I'm from Philly and all philly fans are overrating Maxey

Maxey is a good player but I don't see superstar...he can't control the tempo of a game the way the elite guys can

Melo is at a diff tier of talent than Maxey, idk how ppl don't see it

Maxey is a combo G that jacks...he improved his passing but he's not a playmaker, if that makes sense

Comparing maxey to Steph is borderline crazy...Maxey has a what, 14-15 game sample size vs full season :mjlol:

Sixers fans used to gas up Benamin just like this 4-5 yrs ago...they told me he was the next Magic :mjlol:

14 game sample size? Maxey was a 43% shooter from 3 all last season. He is an elite shooter :dwillhuh: only difference between last year and this year is his volume has gone up and he's still just as efficient.

FnRGSNd.png

Maxey has a better FG%, 3PT%, FT%....7/1 assist to turnover compared to Melo's 8/4 Assist to turnover lol.

Why is Maxey averaging more blocks than Lamemlo :dead:

Barney Rubble

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a really dope draft year. :ehh: Four of those players have top 10 in the league potential.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They would because then Embiid would see less of the ball playing with Lamelo.
I will never understand this "x couldn't coexist with lamelo" when lamelo has been elevating complete bums for years now. when dude got here, he thought his job was to boost devonte graham's stats lmao

then he helped oubre of all people restart his career

like that shyt is literally baseless

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Bulls taking Patrick Williams at #4 set the franchise back for years. I didn’t like the pick at the time, and it made no sense to me considering he didn’t even start in college and averaged single digits in ppg.

Ah yes, the ol' Marvin Williams "potential" pick. Hawks fans know it well.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
HuAwWY5.png

Hali cooled off after losing in the prestigious In-season tourney :whoo:

Maxey had the better game last night even tho RoCo and Melton were out. Ant should have taken advantage of that.
Lastly Maxey isnt going raw in these thots. That gives him +1 in character, awareness and foresight. Those are the attributes I need from my premier guard

:hubie:

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
HuAwWY5.png

Hali cooled off after losing in the prestigious In-season tourney :whoo:

Maxey had the better game last night even tho RoCo and Melton were out. Ant should have taken advantage of that.
Lastly Maxey isnt going raw in these thots. That gives him +1 in character, awareness and foresight. Those are the attributes I need from my premier guard

:hubie:

Maxey can't control the tempo of a game...he can score

He can't defend like Ant-man...and Ant is more consistent as a #1 threat night in and night out