How y'all feel about having a serious relationship in your 20s?

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
I was in a serious relationship ship from 20 years old to 26. (im 30 now :flabbynsick) but man we went through everything together, she was the one :mjcry:

After that I went a little crazy and was fukking anything with a p*ssy and a pulse:ld:

Now just doing the casual date thing, not looking for anything serious. The long term relationship was a good learning experience tho.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I've been in one since 26. More good than bad.

And I'm a "relationship type of guy" so I prefer it. We save money, travel, movies, try new restaurants, binge watch TV shows, decorate the apartment and now we're house shopping and thinking of kids :mjcry:

Never been big on having a lot of random women on deck. It was fun from 18 to 25 though. But I just always wanted one queen to cuddle with :mjcry:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think it trains you for your (hopefully) last real relationship in life.

it depends on how young you are though and how you REALLY feel about the woman you're in a relationship with.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nothing wrong at all. If you find someone good, without baggage, kids, debt, and a good family structure. HOLD on to them. There isn’t shyt out here.
Bro everyone says that...

"It ain't nothing out here"

Makes me really wonder :ohhh:

It's probably fun to date in major cities though.

• Dap
Reactions: UG.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Im Dominican so we get into serious relationships/marriages knowing we still gonna whore around whether its ur 20s 30s 40s 50s whatever

And it never really stops

So it doesnt matter

So theres ur answer

Right now I been with a cubanita and we are pretty serious. Her parents want me to give them grandchildren

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I’m 32 and I struggle with serious relationships - same as my 20s

I just don’t have the attention span and patience for it. It doesn’t help living in NYC where the options are endless
You aint lying I'll meet someone than it will get serious but then eventually fizzle out, then when I'm single again, I have too many options to point where there's not even an appeal for sex.. I don't even care anymore.

The coli would be mad at all the 6-8's I'm too lazy to smash just because :manny:

It's crazy because the less of a fukk I give, the more these women try to smile, small talk and get my attention. :dwillhuh:

What these bytches want from a nikka :to: