How y'all feel about having a serious relationship in your 20s?

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I was 24 and with her since 16. shyt she's all I knew about relationships. Kinda glad tho. Don't have to go thru dating scenes. She can't leave me now either. It's too late for her. She stuck with me :mjlol:

Dating scene is jacked up. Females minds are fukked up.

You're not missing out on ANYTHING... whatsoever.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Nothing is wrong with it if both parties are serious. I would say, dont go out seeking for something serious..you'll be let down and manipulated....investing emotions is wasteful imo.

You're gonna love the person to not love the person it's a cycle. I am wrong but I'm not wrong...>>>>no one can you give the answer you're looking you have to find that out yourself breh

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Everybody needs to go through at least one. Regardless of age.

It should train you to easily spot and cut the bullshyt off when you get to a point where you want to settle it on down.

Also depends on how you're wired (can you function being "tied down?" Are you the type with a wandering eye/mind/body?, Etc.).

Those who prefer structure and a more routine approach to life may thrive in a serious relationship. Those who like variety and have a carpe diem type of outlook? Not so much. :manny: