How y'all feel about having a serious relationship in your 20s?

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I met the one I probably would have had the happiest life with in my early 20's. I was young dumb and stupid so I cheated on her early in our relationship and that never quite went away. I say that to say this, it all depends who comes into your life, and how they fit. One breh or brehette may find the one they are looking for at that age, one may not. Im not putting an age cap on anything.

I love the concept of "love"

Last edited:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Whenever it happens, it happens. You shouldn't be out looking for a serious relationship and you shouldn't be intentionally tying to avoid one. If you meet the one then just see where it goes and let it happen. A lot of nikkas are so worried about missing out on pusssy they weren't going to get anyway. And there are a lot of miserable brehs with social issues because they rushed to be in love. Just live your life and build yourself and if a serious relationship comes, then it comes :yeshrug:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Seems like a good idea.

Just wish I was good at commitment and communication.

Relationships are investments of time and money. I still look at them like luxuries for people who know where they're going. Love my free time and Independence too much sometimes and that is like anti-relationship lol

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Did it from 25- 31 and it was a lot of work so I wont be doing it again until 35+

The only relationship I'm trying to have now is with my money.

I do miss the consistent p*ssy and having someone to travel with and stuff and sometimes the loneliness sucks but the freedom is marvelous.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
I don't even want one at 31 breh..
giphy.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I had 2 in my 20s. Both wanted to get married, and I wasn’t ready. Lost both of them. Now, I’m 37 and realized either would have been good wives. fukked that up :francis:

Well, whatever. I know a new serious relationship will potentially lead to marriage, but the question is, will I find another suitable woman? We’ll see :yeshrug:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
I had 2 in my 20s. Both wanted to get married, and I wasn’t ready. Lost both of them. Now, I’m 37 and realized either would have been good wives. fukked that up :francis:

Well, whatever. I know a new serious relationship will potentially lead to marriage, but the question is, will I find another suitable woman? We’ll see :yeshrug:
Could you go back to any of them? Or are they wifed up now? :lupe: