How y’all feel about the MetaVerse shyt?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This shyt basically so Facebook can sell nikkas virtual cars and clothes and shyt. So kids and nerds can gather in a virtual house with they virtual avatars and do nerdy ass virtual shyt. It’s a way to create a digital economy so companies can run up a bag. Not saying it ain’t sustainable or that it wont last, just saying how idiotic the shyt is. They gonna force the shyt to success though.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I ain’t finna live in no virtual reality but at the end of the day there’s gonna be money in this shyt. So at the end of the day, don’t shun or shy away from it. Become familiar and invest in the meta verse cryptos and start learning how to create,market and sell NFTs.

Dont think of it from the perspective of oh man all these dorks are gonna never leave the house and stay stuck in a virtual reality. Instead focus on how to make bread from it. I’ve already invested in MANA and SAND, and am looking into NFTs now. I’ve been in Africa the last few weeks and all my little cousins are talking non stop about NFTs.
REPPED
:aicmon:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I ain’t finna live in no virtual reality but at the end of the day there’s gonna be money in this shyt. So at the end of the day, don’t shun or shy away from it. Become familiar and invest in the meta verse cryptos and start learning how to create,market and sell NFTs.

Dont think of it from the perspective of oh man all these dorks are gonna never leave the house and stay stuck in a virtual reality. Instead focus on how to make bread from it. I’ve already invested in MANA and SAND, and am looking into NFTs now. I’ve been in Africa the last few weeks and all my little cousins are talking non stop about NFTs.

:salute:

I changed up my portfolio a bit to be involved. There’s money to be made :blessed:

Daps
Another branch of numbs evolution or de/evolution. Either way it’s not going away. One step closer to becoming cyborgs.