I care more about the X-men dying right now

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Lay pipe. Eat p*ssy. Have a job. Have a good personality you )))))) most dudes. You ain't got to be mandingo or some rapper. Between dl brothas and shirtless nikkas these chicks out here lonely
I would have called her back. I wouldn't have dated her though. I wasn't feeling parts of her personality .

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I never understood this. I was seeing two women at once. (One of them would eventually become my gf) The other girl I went out on a date with we got brunch on a sunday at my favorite vegan spot. We walked around arm in arm making fun of white people in prospect park. we get to fooling around and she says "Wow I'm surprised we even got to lunch with the way we're going at it." Then I'm like "Well what do you mean?" and she's like "Well it would have been better if we just went to your place from the start." I'm like. why didn't you just tell me that from jump?

This of course led me to inviting my now gf to my house for our second date. I just don't understand if shorty wanted to fukk why she just didn't say so?

@BmoreGorilla @General Mills @malcolmxxx_45

Explain his to me breh's? I don’t like not knowing things.
Cause they don't like leading

If you would of asked her come thru to your spot she would of came with no hesitation

Just like how guys say "I can't get my girl to suck my dikk" that's cause you ain't leading ..

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I would have called her back. I wouldn't have dated her though. I wasn't feeling parts of her personality .
That's cool tho. Ultimately it's still on you. But to honest chicks putting out early if they think you might be the one isn't a novel concept. Chicks putting out early because they easy are the ones to avoid