I care more about the X-men dying right now

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pretty much....

Dudes who shame women for putting out are mad because females that are fukking won't fukk with them. p*ssy getting nikkas are quiet as hell.
Absolute truth. All my friends FWBs are quiet and keep their sex lives to themselves. They're really like 8-9 chicks on-call dikk which is nasty as shyt to me but my friends hit. All the guys have the same qualities.

•non-thirsty
•don't expose girls
•don't put p*ssy on a pedestal
•have like able personalities

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Why you so sensitive?? You think i was specifically talking about you breh?? This whole thread is about generalizations...he asked for an opinion and i gave one..chill all the way out :stopitslime:
I'm sensitive because I'm human. Men are humans. second is my thread though. So I assumed you were addressing me directly.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I'm not Batman. clues?
You can tell from body language and how close they get to you. Or if they keep touching your arm or something and laugh and shyt you say that's not even funny. A woman whose not interested sexually wont wanna get close to you and send a wrong message unless theyre a tease

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You can tell from body language and how close they get to you. Or if they keep touching your arm or something and laugh and shyt you say that's not even funny. A woman whose not interested sexually wont wanna get close to you and send a wrong message unless theyre a tease
See i've had that shyt flip on me. where I thought a girl was down but wasn't.