I care more about the X-men dying right now

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
You wanna know the key to fukking any bytch?
Be funny and make them laugh
I guess looking kinda good helps too

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You have to build trust first. Besides being called a hoe you have to be careful.
I wasn’t bout calling no chick no hoe. even the women who came over the day I met them to fukk. I try and treat every woman I fukk with in real life with some modicum of decency.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Cause they don't like leading

If you would of asked her come thru to your spot she would of came with no hesitation

Just like how guys say "I can't get my girl to suck my dikk" that's cause you ain't leading ..
I was kinda at the stage where I was interviewing Girlfriends. so I guess I wasn't thinking about that.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
There are men who call women 'thots' 'hoe' 'slut', etc and don't even fukking know or will ever know if she is curly, straight or shaved :francis: Can't have it both ways. Choose.

It is your job to lead and it is a woman's job to respond in kind or not waste your time. Period.

PS - A smart man knows there is something to the tongue-in-cheek saying - 'Make it safe for her to introduce you to her inner whore'. Or some shyt like that.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
There are men who call women 'thots' 'hoe' 'slut', etc and don't even fukking know or will ever know if she is curly, straight or shaved :francis: Can't have it both ways. Choose.

It is your job to lead and it is a woman's job to respond in kind or not waste your time. Period.

PS - A smart man knows there is something to the tongue-in-cheek saying - 'Make it safe for her to introduce you to her inner whore'. Or some shyt like that.
Noted. Again. I was interviewing for a Girlfriend so my mind wasn't really there.