I enjoyed bVs more than Civil War

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Both are kind of the same movie when u think about it.

Good guy Superheros fighting eachother.

Political interventions, city destruction and civilians getting killed/ aknowledged.

Parents murdered scenes

Emphasis on mothers dying.

Serious tone and crammed in charcters.

Very similar themes just executed differently.

Daps
Yeah but I was discussing the airport scene to which some called the greatest action scene ever and I gotta disagree for the sole reason that nobody was trying to win the fight.

In terms of seeing all those powers being used in the same place like that.... It probably is the greatest action sequence ever for a comic movie.

Now if we're just talking about a straight up fight with meaning, that last fight was my favorite fight all time for any Marvel movie.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
they were giving out love taps though mostly :ld:

Getting hit with Buses, Airplane pieces, cars and buildings dropping on people and being thrown thrown out of buildings and through metal object considered "love taps" now?:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Stark admitted that they was holding back the whole time. :manny:

I think you may have taking that a too literal. :russ:

When Hawkeye shot arrows at BP.... he wasnt aiming for his arms or legs.... he was going for the head with EXPLOSIVE ARROWS.

But its all good, even if it was true... its not like that should take away from the scene or movie.

It didnt take away from BvS when Sup was holding back the whole time against Bats. Or hell even in the last 2 Nolan Batman's where the Joker wasnt trynna kill Bats Bane held back against Bats:yeshrug:

Lets not read into or over exaggerate stuff in CW that we ignored or gave passes for in other franchises:ehh:

Daps
I think you may have taking that a too literal. :russ:

When Hawkeye shot arrows at BP.... he wasnt aiming for his arms or legs.... he was going for the head with EXPLOSIVE ARROWS.

But its all good, even if it was true... its not like that should take away from the scene or movie.

It didnt take away from BvS when Sup was holding back the whole time against Bats. Or hell even in the last 2 Nolan Batman's where the Joker wasnt trynna kill Bats Bane held back against Bats:yeshrug:

Lets not read into or over exaggerate stuff in CW that we ignored or gave passes for in other franchises:ehh:

Da fukk? Since when is breaking someone's back and giving them a life long prison sentence in a shyt hole in the desert holding back?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Da fukk? Since when is breaking someone's back and giving them a life long prison sentence in a shyt hole in the desert holding back?

When is trynna stomp on someone and smash them like a roach, dropping a fleet of cars on someones back, throwing cats out the window 3-5 stories high... and a bunch of other shyt I dont need to rehash holding back? Cats firing mini rockets at cats and shyt.

It seems like here the vibe is... if you aint trynna finish off your opponent... its holding back.

Bane couldve killed Bats, but he didnt.... he held back

Daps
When is trynna stomp on someone and smash them like a roach, dropping a fleet of cars on someones back, throwing cats out the window 3-5 stories high... and a bunch of other shyt I dont need to rehash holding back? Cats firing mini rockets at cats and shyt.

It seems like here the vibe is... if you aint trynna finish off your opponent... its holding back.

Bane couldve killed Bats, but he didnt.... he held back

He didn't kill Batman because he wanted him to watch his city burn. He knew that was a far worse punishment than death. Hell he even tells him that. Killing him would've been letting him off easy. He wanted torture him.

I mean the airport fight compared to the final fight is just completely different in the level brutality. Remember most of these guys understand how much the others could handle. The only real unknowns were Ant Man, Spider Man, and BP.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
He didn't kill Batman because he wanted him to watch his city burn. He knew that was a far worse punishment than death. Hell he even tells him that. Killing him would've been letting him off easy. He wanted torture him.

EXACTLY!!!!! Yea he fukked him up.... yea he beat him up... but he held back!!!!! Everyone else he came across he had absolutely no problem killing from everyone on that plane, to his own henchmen... but when it came to Batman he held back for the reasons you stated.

We can't sit here and try to pretend something is not what is was but then try to knock something else for it