I enjoyed bVs more than Civil War

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
At the end of the day.... I'm not criticizing or knocking Bane or etc for that.... but at the same time.... I think its wrong to all of a sudden knock or dismiss the fight scene in that cuz of something Tony said that may or may not be true for everyone else

Daps
At the end of the day.... I'm not criticizing or knocking Bane or etc for that.... but at the same time.... I think its wrong to all of a sudden knock or dismiss the fight scene in that cuz of something Tony said that may or may not be true for everyone else

O I agree with you, I'm just saying... If there's a question of whether they were holding back. That final fight scene confirms it. The airport scene was fantastic no matter what.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
O I agree with you, I'm just saying... If there's a question of whether they were holding back. That final fight scene confirms it. The airport scene was fantastic no matter what.

The only thing the final fight scene confirms to me was.....

Starks was going to Kill Bucky.... without a shout of doubt

Bucky was fighting for his life, I dont think he wanted to kill Stark but if came down to him or Stark he probably would've ended him if opportunity presented itself

Cap was trying his hardest to quell it as best as he could without death to either friend.

But I agree, the airport scene was fantastic probably one of the best but people (DC stans) shouldnt get defensive or mad.

Saying this scene was great doesnt mean all of a sudden X scene from X competition movie is trash. Its not this or that.... both can be still be great just like Prime Beyonce is sexy and Prime Ashanti is sexy.... but most cats would still wont to fukk Beyonce over Ashanti. That doesnt mean Ashanti is trash.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
When is trynna stomp on someone and smash them like a roach, dropping a fleet of cars on someones back, throwing cats out the window 3-5 stories high... and a bunch of other shyt I dont need to rehash holding back? Cats firing mini rockets at cats and shyt.

It seems like here the vibe is... if you aint trynna finish off your opponent... its holding back.

Bane couldve killed Bats, but he didnt.... he held back

He wanted him to suffer and watch his beloved gotham burns... He wanted to "break" the bat, first his body, then his spirit. death was too good for the batman....
838fb629f6631c4c5a7e6e48909c3dbd

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
He wanted him to suffer and watch his beloved gotham burns... He wanted to "break" the bat, first his body, then his spirit. death was too good for the batman....
838fb629f6631c4c5a7e6e48909c3dbd

We already established that:mjlol:

But he did hold back on killing him when he couldve:jawalrus:

Hell now that I think about... he even held back at TRULY destroying him.... cuz at ANY TIME he could've released his identity to world ala
how Superman did it in Injustice, that broke him. Batman had to go into hiding, Wayne Manor is surrounded 24/7 with protesters, media, and etc. I think even all his businesses froze him.

Na... Bane aint go that far, he didnt have that "DOG" in him:lolbron:

Superstar
Daps
The movie wasn't that deep

Y'all are really reaching here

He's actually not reaching. The movie really did make obvious its messages/themes about God and the devil, and there were even entire scenes of dialogue dedicated to Snyder's Christ obsession.... I feel like this is part of the reason people didn't enjoy the movie, they didn't get the philosophical undertones and themes it was trying to convey. You actually had Lex saying shyt like "If man won't kill God, the devil will do it!" (Man = Batman, God = Superman, Devil = Lex/Doomsday), and "If God is all powerful, he cannot be all good" and "You are not a God, you're not even a man". You had fukking paintings of demons and angels, immense biblical allegories throughout the plot, scenes, dialogue, shyt even promo art... the whole Christ thing was one of the movie's central plot devices, yet it somehow went way over people's heads

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I saw this in the comment section of a article.

:jbhmm::ehh:

Also there was something on reddit showing how the end of BvS fight was a take on Excalibur​
Cfxa_E0WIAAow5P.jpg

This is true :patrice:

I had problems with it as well. I argued with many DC brehs and @MartyMcFly about it. It wasn't until I watched the movie again and started (finally) watched Justice League Unlimited that some of it made sense to me. There was an episode of Superman destroying buildings left and right just by being "active"

I think Civil War is the better movie. But nothing from it stayed with me. BvS there were themes throughout that made me think more about it.

Maybe personal preference cause I'm a huge Batman fan.

I really enjoyed both movies. Civil War for its action and pace. BvS because of the lore and mystery.

BvS downfall is that it bites more than it can chew. Particularly in a 2hr 30 min movie and 30 mins pulled out 3 months before its release. :yeshrug:

Civil War knew what it wanted to be and thus everything just flowed better.

In no shape or from is bvs on par with excalibur.

Art Barr

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's actually not reaching. The movie really did make obvious its messages/themes about God and the devil, and there were even entire scenes of dialogue dedicated to Snyder's Christ obsession.... I feel like this is part of the reason people didn't enjoy the movie, they didn't get the philosophical undertones and themes it was trying to convey. You actually had Lex saying shyt like "If man won't kill God, the devil will do it!" (Man = Batman, God = Superman, Devil = Lex/Doomsday), and "If God is all powerful, he cannot be all good" and "You are not a God, you're not even a man". You had fukking paintings of demons and angels, immense biblical allegories throughout the plot, scenes, dialogue, shyt even promo art... the whole Christ thing was one of the movie's central plot devices, yet it somehow went way over people's heads

People need it literally spelled out on screen. Can't speak on other generations, but this generation (30 and below) of moviegoers has that problem.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Reinscarf what was the worst part of bvs? I never watched it cuz all the homies said it was a terrible plot.

Was it just the visuals that were better or did u actually enjoy the plot of the movie as well?

They fix all their fukk ups from the nineties.
Although they make Lex into a caricature of what Lex is supposed to be and never expound on how affected he is by darkseid.
To explain why the hell he was so off.
When realistically they should have ported the Lex from the AnimaTed series.
Instead of trying to port Lex into being a joker played by heath ledger based lex.
Which made no sense, and the more you watch it over and over.
It just wears on you and makes lex dumb.
Only Good things lex IS There FOR IS To Explain Where THE fukk DOOMSDAY CAME from.
As that needed to be explained because superman was basically killed by a wack hulk style villain and that and bane are the two worst storyline in comic history tied with the return of Peter parker's parents.
Which destroys each of their properties beyond repair.

Wonderwoman is great and i enjoyed the corporate espionage between lex and bruce but real talk.
Affleck just ruins it as batman and bruce for me.
Plus, the fact lex is a let down and to centered around trying to be on par with ledger's joker.
When lex should be realistically the best lex they could offer us.
which was the Lex from the animated and also black, too.
If we being real honest about who or what is the best lex and if they were going to amalgamate all their mistakes from the nineties and fix them for this movie moving forward to build brand integrity and trust.

Art Barr

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I don't have much faith in Justice League after these first set of DC universe movies