I Feel BAD For The People In The Middle-East (We're Kings Compared To Them *Including BLACK People*)

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I can honestly say that even though we in the United States have our problems with crony capitalism, systematic racism, sexism, and poverty we are living like kings and queens compared to them :manny: Face it, look at countries like Palestine, Yemen, Iraq, (North Africa) Libya, Iraq, and Syria. Those kids duck bombs all day and families are in poverty. This is why I always reiterate the same point about opportunities. I stress this all the time. Because we (Black folk especially) might not get second and third opportunities. Remember, we are the minority in this country. Anyway, we have immigrants from these countries coming over for the "so-called" American dream. Because they can't make it in their home. Yes, our foreign policy is partially to blame and I've stressed that. However, you have to factor in the corruption of some of those countries. Also, Venezuela and Colombia is going through a crisis (Latin-America). We should be at least privileged even though there's room for improvement to be lucky to not live like them. Even though U.S. states have similar problems (Michigan "Flint", Pennsylvania "Philly", and Mississippi/Louisiana). I feel bad for those kids because they can't experience being on a smartphone or play video games like you and I have. That's why every job or etc I'm on I try to present myself as a class act.

Point is, be grateful for what you have. Because you just might lose it to someone else if you aren't careful.

My mom's also said that I have so much knowledge for a person my age :wow: I told her, "Well, I learned it from my parents and my teachers". Especially, my Italian and South African teachers in 3rd and 6th grade. Be grateful brehs and brehettes.

P.S. I didn't even talk about the issues of the Black diasporan there :mjcry:

This is heartbreaking :mjcry:

Dude who created the chaos /instability in all those countries:stopitslime:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I can honestly say that even though we in the United States have our problems with crony capitalism, systematic racism, sexism, and poverty we are living like kings and queens compared to them :manny: Face it, look at countries like Palestine, Yemen, Iraq, (North Africa) Libya, Iraq, and Syria. Those kids duck bombs all day and families are in poverty. This is why I always reiterate the same point about opportunities. I stress this all the time. Because we (Black folk especially) might not get second and third opportunities. Remember, we are the minority in this country. Anyway, we have immigrants from these countries coming over for the "so-called" American dream. Because they can't make it in their home. Yes, our foreign policy is partially to blame and I've stressed that. However, you have to factor in the corruption of some of those countries. Also, Venezuela and Colombia is going through a crisis (Latin-America). We should be at least privileged even though there's room for improvement to be lucky to not live like them. Even though U.S. states have similar problems (Michigan "Flint", Pennsylvania "Philly", and Mississippi/Louisiana). I feel bad for those kids because they can't experience being on a smartphone or play video games like you and I have. That's why every job or etc I'm on I try to present myself as a class act.

Point is, be grateful for what you have. Because you just might lose it to someone else if you aren't careful.

My mom's also said that I have so much knowledge for a person my age :wow: I told her, "Well, I learned it from my parents and my teachers". Especially, my Italian and South African teachers in 3rd and 6th grade. Be grateful brehs and brehettes.

P.S. I didn't even talk about the issues of the Black diasporan there :mjcry:

This is heartbreaking :mjcry:

Man fukk all that. Lame ass nikka at my job (nikka named Chris, older nikka mid 40's) want to run his machine all damn day.

My boss is lenient as he'll, we don't have quotas to hit, we can control the speed and output of the machines, and turn them off to take calls, get water, etc.

But naw. This fukk nikka starts his machine at 3:30, works 2-3 minutes into break time, and is literally starting the machine back up as soon as the break is over. Man what the fukk dawg?

What type of nikka doesn't take advantage of free time at a job. nikkas leave for their break 5 minutes early, and start the machine up 5 minutes after break is over. But nah, they got me working with this nikka that has a desire to work hard in that bytch.

I drive a hi lo, abd I operate a machine after doing the hi lo shyt. I go back and forth doing both jobs. I'm in that bytch with all the freedom in the world. I'm watching the playoffs, video chatting with bytches, got females pulling up to eat food wit a nikka, I'm smoking my weed vape (definitely allowed, they don't give a shyt) ect.

Why the fukk they got me wit the only nikka determined to work hard in that bytch? Smh.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Putin is a real piece of garbage for the shyt he has done in Syria. As a US president I'd make killing Putin a priority to save this fukkin planet from these right wing pieces of garbage. I'd blow Moscow off the map abd not give a single fukk about their brainwashed citizens. That whole country is full of garbage people who feels a superiority with no actual level of being superior.

I hate these pink bytches. I'd be working full time trying to end that pink bytches existence.