I Feel BAD For The People In The Middle-East (We're Kings Compared To Them *Including BLACK People*)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I can honestly say that even though we in the United States have our problems with crony capitalism, systematic racism, sexism, and poverty we are living like kings and queens compared to them :manny: Face it, look at countries like Palestine, Yemen, Iraq, (North Africa) Libya, Iraq, and Syria. Those kids duck bombs all day and families are in poverty. This is why I always reiterate the same point about opportunities. I stress this all the time. Because we (Black folk especially) might not get second and third opportunities. Remember, we are the minority in this country. Anyway, we have immigrants from these countries coming over for the "so-called" American dream. Because they can't make it in their home. Yes, our foreign policy is partially to blame and I've stressed that. However, you have to factor in the corruption of some of those countries. Also, Venezuela and Colombia is going through a crisis (Latin-America). We should be at least privileged even though there's room for improvement to be lucky to not live like them. Even though U.S. states have similar problems (Michigan "Flint", Pennsylvania "Philly", and Mississippi/Louisiana). I feel bad for those kids because they can't experience being on a smartphone or play video games like you and I have. That's why every job or etc I'm on I try to present myself as a class act.

Point is, be grateful for what you have. Because you just might lose it to someone else if you aren't careful.

My mom's also said that I have so much knowledge for a person my age :wow: I told her, "Well, I learned it from my parents and my teachers". Especially, my Italian and South African teachers in 3rd and 6th grade. Be grateful brehs and brehettes.

P.S. I didn't even talk about the issues of the Black diasporan there :mjcry:

This is heartbreaking :mjcry:

Last edited:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Know what you mean mate, my dad grew up in Northern Ireland in the 80s/90s and it sounded like a hellhole. Dodging bullets and carbombs and all sorts, his auntie was killed by a British army vehicle as well.

Can only imagine what its like for those middle eastern kids, if it's not Isis it's Russia or the USA bombing the shyt out of them.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Know what you mean mate, my dad grew up in Northern Ireland in the 80s/90s and it sounded like a hellhole. Dodging bullets and carbombs and all sorts, his auntie was killed by a British army vehicle as well.

Can only imagine what its like for those middle eastern kids, if it's not Isis it's Russia or the USA bombing the shyt out of them.
Exactly, the Americans (who are pro-war) always advocate that we are doing it for freedoms and democracy. However, after we leave it's in a bigger sh-t than it was in before we arrived. I believe in liberation, but it has to be done right. Also, I support a full United Ireland and it's said how my Irish brehs have been treated by the British.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I put Latin-America, but I shortened the title because all of what I typed couldn't fit. I know Venezuela is in Latin-America.

As grimey as it sounds, the absolute effect of living in certain spots in this country aren't that far off from the places you've posted. In the sense that, the mentality and ultimate life paths that come from living in certain projects in America, compounded with the societal adversity creates the same kind of militancy and ultra-violent tendencies we see in individuals living in Al Raqqa or Caracas.

'Native Son' was a good book that touched on that a bit.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
P.S. Bernie Sanders, Ralph Nader, Jesse Jackson, Christopher Hitchens (didn't agree with his position on Iraq), Noam Chomsky, Dennis Kucinich, Ron Paul and Jeremy Corbyn have been calling this sh-t out for years.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
As grimey as it sounds, the absolute effect of living in certain spots in this country aren't that far off from the places you've posted. In the sense that, the mentality and ultimate life paths that come from living in certain projects in America, compounded with the societal adversity creates the same kind of militancy and ultra-violent tendencies we see in individuals living in Al Raqqa or Caracas.

'Native Son' was a good book that touched on that a bit.
True point, however we do have more of an opportunity (even though I have some problems with how capitalism is implemented in this country) we are allowed to compete and move up. However, it has went on a decline in the U.S. for the past for decades in the U.S. according to statistics.