I Feel BAD For The People In The Middle-East (We're Kings Compared To Them *Including BLACK People*)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Whemever I see these 3rd world countries and see people actually struggling I always laugh at what's considered poverty here in America.
I don't laugh, but I do tell them that they have it better than the people in those 3rd world countries.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe the conversation shouldn't be focused on who has it worse, but instead about the people in this country with power and influence who could have put an end to this global chaos but stayed quiet.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I believe the conversation shouldn't be focused on who has it worse, but instead about the people in this country with power and influence who could have put an end to this global chaos but stayed quiet.
Good point. However, I wanted to stress that be lucky for what you have. Also, all atrocities are atrocities I hate the argument that Blacks had it worse than etc. We should right those wrongs in my opinion. Like you said, we need to call out oligarchy and crony capitalism more.

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
Good point. However, I wanted to stress that be lucky for what you have. Also, all atrocities are atrocities I hate the argument that Blacks had it worse than etc. We should right those wrongs in my opinion. Like you said, we need to call out oligarchy and crony capitalism more.

True. However, this thread is about the Middle-East and our failed foreign policy not Africa. Let's stay on topic breh.

tenor.gif