I got a co-worker fired.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
did not know op was a degenerate out here chasing these hoes. thought he was a family man and that the kid in his pic was was own kid. that feel when you don't need 'burner apps' bc these hoes don't have the game fukked up and know you got illegal goons that will get grimey for a 5 dollar amazon card.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
How much did it run you?
Some of them have plans like

Each call or messages uses one credit so they might have like $2.99 for 10 credits or maybe $9/month for unlimited use for the month or a yearly subscription.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Where dem pics at tho? :usure:
Or else I feel like some red blocks gon burn you:ufdup:
So somebody can find her, direct her to this thread and then me get exposed at work?
GIF-No-No-Way-Never-Not-Gonna-Happen-Nah-Nope-GIF.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I kinda felt bad at first, but not really :manny:

So here's the story...

About 2 months ago this chick was transferred to our department. She wasn't too cute but her body is :wow:. She is thick as hell and works out so she is thick fit. But her face could be better.
I asked her to go get a drink. Usually I don't mess with co-workers but gahdamn I had to see her naked.

So of course after a week we ended up fukking. She was always sending me pics and nasty messages, but I was using a phone burner app just in case. So her messages would come to my phone but the ones I would send her came from my burner app. And I never engaged in a real back and forth conversation.

So I sensed she was getting a little attached and crazy so I cut her off. She started threatening me and once said if I did her wrong she would go to HR. Then I knew there was no way of returning. So I burned that fake number and got in front of it and reported her first. :troll:

I told HR that she had been harassing me and that I told her to stop but she kept sending messages. She came in to show her proof. And I told HR that I have never seen that number and that I only have one number on file. They called it and heard that it was disconnected :mjlol:.

They ended up firing her after I told them I wasn't going to press charges. I told them that "I just want to move past this." :lolbron:

I am not losing my good job over no p*ssy brehs. I refuse
How is she sending you messages if you deleted the app?