I got a co-worker fired.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I kinda felt bad at first, but not really :manny:

So here's the story...

About 2 months ago this chick was transferred to our department. She wasn't too cute but her body is :wow:. She is thick as hell and works out so she is thick fit. But her face could be better.
I asked her to go get a drink. Usually I don't mess with co-workers but gahdamn I had to see her naked.

So of course after a week we ended up fukking. She was always sending me pics and nasty messages, but I was using a phone burner app just in case. So her messages would come to my phone but the ones I would send her came from my burner app. And I never engaged in a real back and forth conversation.

So I sensed she was getting a little attached and crazy so I cut her off. She started threatening me and once said if I did her wrong she would go to HR. Then I knew there was no way of returning. So I burned that fake number and got in front of it and reported her first. :troll:

I told HR that she had been harassing me and that I told her to stop but she kept sending messages. She came in to show her proof. And I told HR that I have never seen that number and that I only have one number on file. They called it and heard that it was disconnected :mjlol:.

They ended up firing her after I told them I wasn't going to press charges. I told them that "I just want to move past this." :lolbron:

I am not losing my good job over no p*ssy brehs. I refuse

Awww shyt....:mjlol:....played her like a true pimp....:salute:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
So I sensed she was getting a little attached and crazy so I cut her off. She started threatening me and once said if I did her wrong she would go to HR.
U805ysq.gif

Then I knew there was no way of returning. So I burned that fake number and got in front of it and reported her first. :troll:

Bp8ahlo.gif

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say you slimy but she made the first move by trying to threaten you with HR.
In the art of war sometimes you have to mirror the enemy and use their best strategy against THEM. good work my dude :myman:. You know she mad as shyt right now. And if she come to the job beefing or starts stalking it only validates your assertions :ufdup:
Wooooo this boy playing chess not checkers :ohlawd::whew:
:russ:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
did not know op was a degenerate out here chasing these hoes. thought he was a family man and that the kid in his pic was was own kid. that feel when you don't need 'burner apps' bc these hoes don't have the game fukked up and know you got illegal goons that will get grimey for a 5 dollar amazon card.

:dead:

:banderas:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I kinda felt bad at first, but not really :manny:

So here's the story...

About 2 months ago this chick was transferred to our department. She wasn't too cute but her body is :wow:. She is thick as hell and works out so she is thick fit. But her face could be better.
I asked her to go get a drink. Usually I don't mess with co-workers but gahdamn I had to see her naked.

So of course after a week we ended up fukking. She was always sending me pics and nasty messages, but I was using a phone burner app just in case. So her messages would come to my phone but the ones I would send her came from my burner app. And I never engaged in a real back and forth conversation.

So I sensed she was getting a little attached and crazy so I cut her off. She started threatening me and once said if I did her wrong she would go to HR. Then I knew there was no way of returning. So I burned that fake number and got in front of it and reported her first. :troll:

I told HR that she had been harassing me and that I told her to stop but she kept sending messages. She came in to show her proof. And I told HR that I have never seen that number and that I only have one number on file. They called it and heard that it was disconnected :mjlol:.

They ended up firing her after I told them I wasn't going to press charges. I told them that "I just want to move past this." :lolbron:

I am not losing my good job over no p*ssy brehs. I refuse

:steviej::myman::salute:

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
4 pages .. No pic of said "thick" chick :stopitslime:.. Expose her to the Coli to finish the job breh