I got a co-worker fired.

AceDeuce

I got a lot of challengers...
Daps
here's the app I use (link)pay between like 5-10 bucks a month and eat without a care in the world...just make sure you turn the notifications and ringer off when you at home...

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Fake asss story

You told your manager she wuz texting you threats, but they didn't ask for proof? But they asked her proof?
next time you troll get your story air tight

FOH

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I kinda felt bad at first, but not really :manny:

So here's the story...

About 2 months ago this chick was transferred to our department. She wasn't too cute but her body is :wow:. She is thick as hell and works out so she is thick fit. But her face could be better.
I asked her to go get a drink. Usually I don't mess with co-workers but gahdamn I had to see her naked.

So of course after a week we ended up fukking. She was always sending me pics and nasty messages, but I was using a phone burner app just in case. So her messages would come to my phone but the ones I would send her came from my burner app. And I never engaged in a real back and forth conversation.

So I sensed she was getting a little attached and crazy so I cut her off. She started threatening me and once said if I did her wrong she would go to HR. Then I knew there was no way of returning. So I burned that fake number and got in front of it and reported her first. :troll:

I told HR that she had been harassing me and that I told her to stop but she kept sending messages. She came in to show her proof. And I told HR that I have never seen that number and that I only have one number on file. They called it and heard that it was disconnected :mjlol:.

They ended up firing her after I told them I wasn't going to press charges. I told them that "I just want to move past this." :lolbron:

I am not losing my good job over no p*ssy brehs. I refuse
:russ: You're a dirty nikka breh

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Fake asss story

You told your manager she wuz texting you threats, but they didn't ask for proof? But they asked her proof?
next time you troll get your story air tight

FOH
I didn't say I showed them the threatening messages, because I thought even a monkey with down syndrome would be able to piece that together on their own. I guess some need a little extra help :francis:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't say I showed them the threatening messages, because I thought even a monkey with down syndrome would be able to piece that together on their own. I guess some need a little extra help :francis:
How did you show them threatening messages when you dumped tha burner phone? :stopitslime:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
How did you show them threatening messages when you dumped tha burner phone? :stopitslime:
So of course after a week we ended up fukking. She was always sending me pics and nasty messages, but I was using a phone burner app just in case. So her messages would come to my phone but the ones I would send her came from my burner app. And I never engaged in a real back and forth conversation.
So you are slow and you can't read?
Don't drink Hennessy when you are pregnant brehettes :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This doesn't make sense. If she showed them her phone and that number they called was disconnected how did you explanation her pictures on your phone? Either had your number and y'all were communicating back and forth or y'all werent.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Ain't you the same nikka that worked as a valet and quit his job cause he got caught sniffing some granny panties in the back of someone's car? :mjlol: :mjpls: :duck: