I Hate Living In Alabama During Football Season

Archangel

Banned
Daps
these damn Alabama vs Auburn people. And it be black people being worse than the cacs too:gucci:

I moved here in 04 and the 1st day of school nikkas was like:

"yo preach, you gotta choose b. Alabama or Auburn" :ufdup:

Im like nah I'm good:hubie:

Hate when football season gets here. All rational sense leaves and all people talk/argue about is a damn roll tide or war eagle. fukk that shyt. It's embarrassing. I understand cacs but my own people tho?

None of these niccas even went to UoA or Auburn but they up here repping that shyt, buying the paraphernalia, blowing hundreds of dollars on the games... All on fb cheering in the stands surrounded by cacs:snoop:

Its sad cause a large majority of em were around when both schools were segregated and wouldnt even accept our black asses. Fast forward and they acting like shyt still sweet.:childplease:

The schools still don't care about black people. Racist videos coming out every year from these cac institutions. If black people would give even an ounce of an iota of the support they give these cac schools to HBCUS shyt would start getting better.

"Rooooollll tiiiiiide" :ooh:

Nikka shutcho ass up:rudy:

"War damn eagle preach" :blessed:

Yeah aiight :childplease:

I be at work and customers tryna small talk, automatically assuming you watched the game....

"hell of game right bro?"
"that damn Nick sabans a genius"

"say man, what times the game this saturday"?

:what: i dont watch that shyt man.

fukk Alabama. fukk Auburn. I don't give a damn about none of em.:birdman:

Rant over.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
images

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
these damn Alabama vs Auburn people. And it be black people being worse than the cacs too:gucci:

I moved here in 04 and the 1st day of school nikkas was like:

"yo preach, you gotta choose b. Alabama or Auburn" :ufdup:

Im like nah I'm good:hubie:

Hate when football season gets here. All rational sense leaves and all people talk/argue about is a damn roll tide or war eagle. fukk that shyt. It's embarrassing. I understand cacs but my own people tho?

None of these niccas even went to UoA or Auburn but they up here repping that shyt, buying the paraphernalia, blowing hundreds of dollars on the games... All on fb cheering in the stands surrounded by cacs:snoop:

Its sad cause a large majority of em were around when both schools were segregated and wouldnt even accept our black asses. Fast forward and they acting like shyt still sweet.:childplease:

The schools still don't care about black people. Racist videos coming out every year from these cac institutions. If black people would give even an ounce of an iota of the support they give these cac schools to HBCUS shyt would start getting better.

"Rooooollll tiiiiiide" :ooh:

Nikka shutcho ass up:rudy:

"War damn eagle preach" :blessed:

Yeah aiight :childplease:

I be at work and customers tryna small talk, automatically assuming you watched the game....

"hell of game right bro?"
"that damn Nick sabans a genius"

"say man, what times the game this saturday"?

:what: i dont watch that shyt man.

fukk Alabama. fukk Auburn. I don't give a damn about none of em.:birdman:

Rant over.
I hear you, but I don't have to point out the obvious. Alabama doesn't have a pro team in the big four sports
Bama and Auburn are the de facto sports franchises in a football crazy state.

The old ACC teams in North Carolina used to mean the same thing in that basketball crazy state.

Lastly, most of us follow teams that used to ban/block Black athletes AND front office people from their franchises.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I lived in Alabama for 4 years in Tuscaloosa, it was down years for bama, but it was fun, i know some cities would shut down during the game, been to a lot of tale gates drank a lot, met some great women, them folks just into it because that is their professional team, why you mad at them for doing them