I Hate Living In Alabama During Football Season

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
You in Anniston, I understand why you don’t get it. You almost fukked around and got negged

But think about the economic impact of those football programs on the state overall. Every game sells out, and both teams play in black regions of the state.

We don’t get to be the best at much in America, so I love when Alabama shines as a collective state in one sphere.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I lived in Alabama for 4 years in Tuscaloosa, it was down years for bama, but it was fun, i know some cities would shut down during the game, been to a lot of tale gates drank a lot, met some great women, them folks just into it because that is their professional team, why you mad at them for doing them
Ion care about the cacs nikka. In talking about black people. And alot of nikkas just go to a Falcons game if they wanna rep a pro team.

I don't understand how you go so hard for a school that is outwardly racist and that you didn't even go to. shyt is beyond me

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Football is boring to me. Once you get to the age where you’re literally the same age or older as a lot of those dudes, it’s time to tone down the fanaticism. Couldn’t imagine being in my 30s all in my feelings over a game played by teenagers

Yeah if you ain't layin money on the game.. Don't understand how you can be emotionally invested like that..

NBA different tho

Archangel

Banned
Daps
You in Anniston, I understand why you don’t get it. You almost fukked around and got negged

But think about the economic impact of those football programs on the state overall. Every game sells out, and both teams play in black regions of the state.

We don’t get to be the best at much in America, so I love when Alabama shines as a collective state in one sphere.
Im in Oxford, right across the train tracks. I'm in Anniston all the time tho. That's where you and me differ. Idgaf about Alabama. Hate this damn state.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Football is boring to me. Once you get to the point where you’re literally the same age or older than a lot of those dudes, it’s time to tone down the fanaticism. Couldn’t imagine being in my 30s all in my feelings over a game played by teenagers

You ain’t an athlete or even athletic... maybe slightly on the spectrum so I get it

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Im in Oxford, right across the train tracks. I'm in Anniston all the time tho. That's where you and me differ. Idgaf about Alabama. Hate this damn state.
It’s different when you born there. nikkas is invested in shyt.

Can’t trust no person rooting for Auburn, they tend to make bad business decisions and lie on resumes

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
these damn Alabama vs Auburn people. And it be black people being worse than the cacs too:gucci:

I moved here in 04 and the 1st day of school nikkas was like:

"yo preach, you gotta choose b. Alabama or Auburn" :ufdup:

Im like nah I'm good:hubie:

Hate when football season gets here. All rational sense leaves and all people talk/argue about is a damn roll tide or war eagle. fukk that shyt. It's embarrassing. I understand cacs but my own people tho?

None of these niccas even went to UoA or Auburn but they up here repping that shyt, buying the paraphernalia, blowing hundreds of dollars on the games... All on fb cheering in the stands surrounded by cacs:snoop:

Its sad cause a large majority of em were around when both schools were segregated and wouldnt even accept our black asses. Fast forward and they acting like shyt still sweet.:childplease:

The schools still don't care about black people. Racist videos coming out every year from these cac institutions. If black people would give even an ounce of an iota of the support they give these cac schools to HBCUS shyt would start getting better.

"Rooooollll tiiiiiide" :ooh:

Nikka shutcho ass up:rudy:

"War damn eagle preach" :blessed:

Yeah aiight :childplease:

I be at work and customers tryna small talk, automatically assuming you watched the game....

"hell of game right bro?"
"that damn Nick sabans a genius"

"say man, what times the game this saturday"?

:what: i dont watch that shyt man.

fukk Alabama. fukk Auburn. I don't give a damn about none of em.:birdman:

Rant over.

My girl went to Alabama lol I rep it by blowing her back out lol
:russ:

Daps
Yeah if you ain't layin money on the game.. Don't understand how you can be emotionally invested like that..

NBA different tho
NBA gives you way more fukkery/storylines/change and superstars have way more effect. Plus at least there’s a load of black commentators to liven the broadcasts up. Most football teams have the same boring cac QBs and same boring cac announcers every year.