I Hate Living In Alabama During Football Season

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Ion care about the cacs nikka. In talking about black people. And alot of nikkas just go to a Falcons game if they wanna rep a pro team.

I don't understand how you go so hard for a school that is outwardly racist and that you didn't even go to. shyt is beyond me

I was speaking of blacks, i don’t think you lived in Atl, because when i was there, majority of them nikkas in that dome was cheering like they Life depended on it, and it was what a lot of folks talked about, as for schools that don’t give a fukk, all the schools didn’t care about blacks except hbcus, and some of them are so corrupt, they worst than them PWIs

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
That's why I'm a Louisville cardinals fan anyway:mjgrin:

What's worse is being a black Kentucky bball fan.

Their stadium is named after their most famous coach, an open racist who refused to let blacks on his team while louisville didn't care as long as you could play. This led to kentucky fans giving Louisville tha nickname 'Louisville Blackbirds'.:mjpls:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these damn Alabama vs Auburn people. And it be black people being worse than the cacs too:gucci:

I moved here in 04 and the 1st day of school nikkas was like:

"yo preach, you gotta choose b. Alabama or Auburn" :ufdup:

Im like nah I'm good:hubie:

I played against Duncan, Shaq and Hakeem. The only one who we could not stop AT ALL was Hakeem.

I mean the answer is always MJ technically, but I never matched up against him really. By the time he really became Air Jordan, I was on the downside of my career.

Believe it or not, the hardest guy for me to guard was Terry Porter.

I played from 87-91 went overseas for 2 years and came back and played from 94-99. Was closer to 6'4 so I guarded primarily 1's and 2's when I checked in the game. The hardest pg I've ever had to guard was Rod Strickland
Something ain't adding up:unimpressed: