I inadvertently let my connects at BET/Viacom find out about The Coli...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
You do realize there is a podcast where a cac literally just reads the coli and makes money off it right?

You dap fishing so I'm not really taking you too seriously, but if you DONT wanna make extra bread or learn to make money off your online persona/ POV that's completely up to you.

I really don't care breh.
whose pod?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It's mad celebs quietly posted on here, also a bunch of vultures who pay their bills by knowing which bones have the most meat.

I'm interested in doing a coli podcast but not interested in working with people who want nothing more than to exploit us.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Boiiii you cool and all but I really wanna smack the shyt outta u for thinking I got enough money to travel more than 3 miles down the road. shyts disrespectful for all the work I put into The Coli :gucci:

Tell them to do this in Charlotte, the next black mecca.

My nicca:obama:

fukk next we got it NOW!!!:lawd:

QC:blessed:

Martha

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Basing it on daps is a bit silly. People who have been on here for 4 years plus should easily have 20k daps. Adjust it for time and daps. We all know reps don't mean a thing

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
It's mad celebs quietly posted on here, also a bunch of vultures who pay their bills by knowing which bones have the most meat.

I'm interested in doing a coli podcast but not interested in working with people who want nothing more than to exploit us.

@Lucky_Lefty @No Sleep @portcityplaya are doing a sports one.

If you're going to do one, I doubt you can use theColi name, or else you gotta pay up since I think it's trademarked.

Daps
That's why you don't tell people your best ideas. I learned that the hard way. These industry types just got the resources to trademark and push it. Don't let anyone know your best ideas unless you are ok it's throwaway material. It's not what you can make. It's who will invest in you and give you credit

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
@Y2Dre what you mean media creator? like what kind of media? i'm interested in this opportunity you have extended towards thecoli

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
You do realize there is a podcast where a cac literally just reads the coli and makes money off it right?

You dap fishing so I'm not really taking you too seriously, but if you DONT wanna make extra bread or learn to make money off your online persona/ POV that's completely up to you.

I really don't care breh.
Whose Podcast breh?...

Y'all keep saying it's mad celebs on here but how the hell can you possibly know this?... :heh:
Just guessing?...

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
What and where?

whose pod?

It was posted about a month and change ago. It was something like "I read forums so you don't have to" or some shyt.

Basing it on daps is a bit silly. People who have been on here for 4 years plus should easily have 20k daps. Adjust it for time and daps. We all know reps don't mean a thing

I only used daps cuz it's one of the ways to tell from statistics how your POV is resonating with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.