I just asked my homeboy for the fade. Was I in the wrong?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Aight so little background. This is my man from way back, we were cool as shyt in middle and high, and still talk/occasionally game together. But he's married to this white chick who said some racist ass shyt to one of my cousins and he never checked her on it, they closer friends than me and him is. So boom we got a group chat were we keep up with each other cuz we don't hang out anymore but I'm barely active in it. This nikka likes to rank and while I can be witty and funny as fukk, I never initiate ranking on my dawg I always just come back with the haymaker, but I haven't been feeling like dealing with these fools cuz I'm going thru it. My grandfather getting put in a home but I been his caretaker for a few months, and I'm gonna go see him everyday cuz it's up the block. Anyone who knows me know my grandfather is my ROCK he stepped up when pops bounce but I see this once strong proud man old and weak and it hurts me. I'm second guessing even putting him there. So back to this fukkboy, this nikka decides out of nowhere in the group chat to start pulling rank on me, which I dont give a fukk about but I just woke up from a sleepless night of taking care of pops and he said something along the lines of me being fatherless. Everyone KNOWS I don't like that shyt so I snapped I told the nikka you wouldn't like me talk in shyt about your daughter in a joke so why take it there my dude that's not even funny. He said oh well I buried my father so I don't care how you feel. I SAID fukk your feelings then bytch ass nikka and we start rara back and forth. I put my phone down for a while cuz I'm moving furniture into the apartment gramps finna get. Tell me WHY I come back to 38 messages of this fool telling me that I'm a bytch and I should keep my head down and all this shyt. Aight bet so I said Junior, I don't back and forth my address is such and such, come by TODAY I WANT THE SMOKE :demonic: he said aight I already know where u live but after this let's squash it I said say no more I just gotta put paws on you. This fool never showed up :dead: I can't believe these were the fakkits I was chilling with. Oh and my cousin in the group chat quiet as a church mouse watching the whole shyt go down. Should I bush these nikkas or was I overreacting cuz I been stressed?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I believe fades/fights gotta be on some "if nobody was around to stop us... if need be, could i kill this nikka, if i had to"
Cause u never know how shyt goes...
And if the answer to that question is NO... then ill let it go

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I believe fades/fights gotta be on some "if nobody was around to stop us... if need be, could i kill this nikka, if i had to"
Cause u never know how shyt goes...
And if the answer to that question is NO... then ill let it go

I don't like fighting at all because I blackout, I'm one of those ignorant fools that will knee you in the face, bust a bottle on you etc. And that's not how I get down it's straight up Dr. Jekyll Mr.Hyde with me I literally study Buddhism and all this dumb hippie shyt until I feel threatened then it's like I turn into a cornered animal. My mom and uncle like that too I seen my mama bash a woman head against the concrete several times before I called her name out and she looked at me like :dwillhuh: cuz she ain't even realize what she was doing in a fit of rage. I try to avoid all fights but I'm almost 30 bruh you not finna disrespect me like that in front of people, fukk a friendship especially with a nikka I never got NO money with fukked no HOES with and that never scrapped on my side :pacspit:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I don't like fighting at all because I blackout, I'm one of those ignorant fools that will knee you in the face, bust a bottle on you etc. And that's not how I get down it's straight up Dr. Jekyll Mr.Hyde with me I literally study Buddhism and all this dumb hippie shyt until I feel threatened then it's like I turn into a cornered animal. My mom and uncle like that too I seen my mama bash a woman head against the concrete several times before I called her name out and she looked at me like :dwillhuh: cuz she ain't even realize what she was doing in a fit of rage. I try to avoid all fights but I'm almost 30 bruh you not finna disrespect me like that in front of people, fukk a friendship especially with a nikka I never got NO money with fukked no HOES with and that never scrapped on my side :pacspit:
To ur last part... the reason i put if u fight ur gonna have to be willing to kill... is because killing has consequences beyond obviously ruining a relationship lol...
its a good chance ur going to jail for the rest of ur life...
So i was basically saying, when ur looking for a fade because ur angry or uve been disrespected... U gotta say is this shyt really worth it...
1st scenario, like op.... my nikka says some foul shyt... i just wont fukk wit him any more... fukk friends. peace nikka. i aint gotta murder him.
2cd scenario, a nikka grabs my cock and balls infront my ppls:francis:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

If you the type of dude that will black out on nikkas, then you may want to think about fighting your so called homie. If you were to seriously hurt dude, then who is gonna take care of your grandpa?

If he didn’t show up, then he don’t want none, so let it go..

Just bush him and whoever else you feel is dunnage and be there for your grandpa. Always think of the consequences before you act on something, especially if you are the impulsive type.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Aight so little background. This is my man from way back, we were cool as shyt in middle and high, and still talk/occasionally game together. But he's married to this white chick who said some racist ass shyt to one of my cousins and he never checked her on it, they closer friends than me and him is. So boom we got a group chat were we keep up with each other cuz we don't hang out anymore but I'm barely active in it. This nikka likes to rank and while I can be witty and funny as fukk, I never initiate ranking on my dawg I always just come back with the haymaker, but I haven't been feeling like dealing with these fools cuz I'm going thru it. My grandfather getting put in a home but I been his caretaker for a few months, and I'm gonna go see him everyday cuz it's up the block. Anyone who knows me know my grandfather is my ROCK he stepped up when pops bounce but I see this once strong proud man old and weak and it hurts me. I'm second guessing even putting him there. So back to this fukkboy, this nikka decides out of nowhere in the group chat to start pulling rank on me, which I dont give a fukk about but I just woke up from a sleepless night of taking care of pops and he said something along the lines of me being fatherless. Everyone KNOWS I don't like that shyt so I snapped I told the nikka you wouldn't like me talk in shyt about your daughter in a joke so why take it there my dude that's not even funny. He said oh well I buried my father so I don't care how you feel. I SAID fukk your feelings then bytch ass nikka and we start rara back and forth. I put my phone down for a while cuz I'm moving furniture into the apartment gramps finna get. Tell me WHY I come back to 38 messages of this fool telling me that I'm a bytch and I should keep my head down and all this shyt. Aight bet so I said Junior, I don't back and forth my address is such and such, come by TODAY I WANT THE SMOKE :demonic: he said aight I already know where u live but after this let's squash it I said say no more I just gotta put paws on you. This fool never showed up :dead: I can't believe these were the fakkits I was chilling with. Oh and my cousin in the group chat quiet as a church mouse watching the whole shyt go down. Should I bush these nikkas or was I overreacting cuz I been stressed?
Once you said you weren't in the mood he shoulda fell back. What a poor excise for a homie.

Have you said horrible things to this guy in the past.

Taken his bytch?

fukk a girl he liked ?

Or is he anna$$hole that is on alcohol or another substance