I need some advice friends, please (long distance relationship)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
ha, when i first moved there i used to play music for beer money right around there. then go up in cape fear wine & beer and buy some exotic shyt. lmao. when i was broke i could normally get the hookup at the cellar, which is right under odessa if i remember correctly. good times out of wilmington. i used to walk thru the set of 'one tree hill' every morning on my way to work. plus i've had plenty of faded mornings on wrightsville beach. i need to plan a vacation out there and catch up with my peoples, tbh.

If you're ever out here let me know man.

Ok, and yet she still mentioned an open relationship where other dudes get to fukk her.

If a female I'm with brought that up she'd be automatic bushes status because I'd just assume she's already doing it. You can be as confident as you want, you're not there on nights when she's lonely :yeshrug:

I should clarify. I brought up open relationships and she said if it would help ME that she would be open to it.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
You hit the nail on the head. yeah she didn't see it as choosing the job over me. She thought she could easily have both. Deep down I knew that "technically" she was choosing the job, but again, I don't want to keep anyone from living their life.

It was for the best, and no matter what, it's good that she left. Great life experiences for both of us. But yeah, she is super open minded. Although I do think that SAYING you're okay with an open relationship is different once it actually goes down.

We're biologically programmed to attach to people we sleep with. So I know that even if it's just a few fukk buddies, I think that my feelings would probably dim a bit for her once I give someone else the business. That's just reality.
But do men really care about women they are just sleeping with? I see what you are saying, it probably would be like that.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
But do men really care about women they are just sleeping with? I see what you are saying, it probably would be like that.

Iif that makes me more emotional, maybe that's just how I am. But for sure guys are better at removing emotion from sex. You're 100% right.

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I owe a couple of ya'll reps, but it says i reached my daily max of 10. I got everyone in this thread. Thanks for all the advice so far!

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You two masturbating on the phone together, trying to schedule plane trips to fukk every 90 days :camby: If a woman expects you to follow her when she moves, she will be fukking you with a strap on in a few years.

A long distance relationship for me is a bytch that lives 30 minutes away.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
You two masturbating on the phone together, trying to schedule plane trips to fukk every 90 days :camby: If a woman expects you to follow her when she moves, she will be fukking you with a strap on in a few years.

A long distance relationship for me is a bytch that lives 30 minutes away.

Fair enough

Last edited:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
In general I think it's easier for men to fukk without getting emotional. On the other hand I prefer to fukk someone I can vibe with. Like I'd rather fukk an 8 that is really cool and has a good sex game, instead of a 10 that is boring and just lays there in bed.

Put it this way. I'd rather get to know a girl (like the one I'm talking to now) over a couple days to a week, then have a them come over to my spot that's near the beach, fukk and smoke/drink with some dope music on, and then just chill for the night. Then in the AM she can drive home. Then do it again a week later, etc. I'd take that situation way over just finding some drunk chick, smashing, and then getting her a cab home. Any day.

Iif that makes me more emotional, maybe that's just how I am. But for sure guys are better at removing emotion from sex. You're 100% right.
Yes we are very different with our emotions. But some women can take their emotions out of the picture like a man can.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Oh I ain't going out there man.Only hope for us I think would be if she moves back.
Yea, i dated a girl, BEST p*ssy I EVER HAD, who told me when she started fukkin me that she didnt want this to end.

Well she got accepted to an ivy league school on the east coast and expected me to move with her.

Got furious when i said no like

*YOU SAID THIS WASNT GOING TO END*

Hurt to see her go but :manny:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Yea, i dated a girl, BEST p*ssy I EVER HAD, who told me when she started fukkin me that she didnt want this to end.

Well she got accepted to an ivy league school on the east coast and expected me to move with her.

Got furious when i said no like

*YOU SAID THIS WASNT GOING TO END*

Hurt to see her go but :manny:

yeah man. I do love her very much

Last edited: